NFL Changes Nation Anthem Protocols

After many months, maybe a year plus, of just horrible "memes" shared on facebook I have finally stopped giving any f#&%s and am engaging these people. This one was the tipping point

glen-coffee-born-in-1987-played-for-the-

I had to look up who Glen Coffee was. When I found out he flamed out after a poor rookie year and enlisted 3 years after retiring I had had enough. Straw that broke the camel's back I suppose. Waiting to see if these people ever respond or if that's just the end of this facebook friendship with people I haven't seen in ages.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, mrandyk said:

After many months, maybe a year plus, of just horrible "memes" shared on facebook I have finally stopped giving any f#&%s and am engaging these people. This one was the tipping point

I had to look up who Glen Coffee was. When I found out he flamed out after a poor rookie year and enlisted 3 years after retiring I had had enough. Straw that broke the camel's back I suppose. Waiting to see if these people ever respond or if that's just the end of this facebook friendship with people I haven't seen in ages.

Good luck.

I remember him but I recognized he was a nobody in the league.

It's really sad how much people use the entire concept of military service and symbols like the flag or the Anthem as props to lander people instead of engaging the issue.  Just utterly shameless.

As long as you claim allegiance to the troops and the flag, you can hammer people you disagree with for their beliefs all you want. It's really super hollow. Also, it's my experience that Turning Point USA is mostly a collection of angry provocateurs. Do whatever it takes to stick it to the libs types. 

• Plus1 1
12 hours ago, mrandyk said:

why can't the answer be both?   

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 3

2 hours ago, sho said:

why can't the answer be both?   

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

You have to pick a side! Be divided, come on its fun!

Because nuanced decision-making and real-world rationalization isn't exactly in the wheelhouse of the Trump voter.