Even fast food restaurants are talking trash now.

Cdog923

On 9/22/2018 at 3:03 PM, In the Deed the Glory said:

Considering they are #2 and gaining on McDonald's, I'd say a whole hell of a lot of people do.  Also, their twitter is kind of famous for being edgy and hilarious.

More like #6.  I’m boycotting because it’s something I can actually DO. I don’t want businesses to be edgy, or trolling, or to pile on fan bases while trying to sell them products.

https://www.businessinsider.com/biggest-fast-food-chains-in-america-2018-6

15 hours ago, Fast Jimmy said:

More like #6.  I’m boycotting because it’s something I can actually DO. I don’t want businesses to be edgy, or trolling, or to pile on fan bases while trying to sell them products.

https://www.businessinsider.com/biggest-fast-food-chains-in-america-2018-6

Dear lord....

As previously stated, I am referring to sales not locations.

Your list is by percentage of locations.

And to what you are doing, good.  That is your right as a consumer and if enough others feel the way you do it may change behavior.  This is the beauty of capitalism.  The prices and product successes are determined by the market and, therefore, by the people who purchase goods.

The only fast food I boycott is White Castle and Sonic.

White Castle because it is very addictive despite the poor quality and I want to avoid relapsing into my younger bachelor behaviors.

Sonic because every time we stop there, my kids spill their milkshakes all over the f**king car.

(also Chik Fil A because of their politics, but that does not create a whimsical anecdote)

But Wendy herself could throw a Baconator directly into Scott Frost's face, and I would be scrounging on the floor to pick up the scraps.

• Plus1 4