The Angry Violent Right

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

@DevoHuskerthat house in Macomb was a Trump supporter who was targeted for some reason.  That one probably belongs in the angry violent left thread 

Quote works!

Yep, I noticed that, but thought since both were Michigan within the same week, and one was left and one was right, I would add to the same thread. 

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

@DevoHuskerthat house in Macomb was a Trump supporter who was targeted for some reason.  That one probably belongs in the angry violent left thread 

I don't know the way the Republicans are going it probably was a Trump supporter because the other Trump supporter said something about the elections being fair, no evidence of voter fraud, or put your big boy pants on and get over it, or such.

• Plus1 3
On 12/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, RedDenver said:

The not surprising crossover of racism and right-wing violence:

Been arguing about this incident for a couple hours elsewhere.  My stance is that the racist death threats are absolutely unacceptable.  Period.

I'm not a fan of her response to it.  To be fair she had every right to be upset and shaken because of it.  The response isn't a great look though.

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

Been arguing about this incident for a couple hours elsewhere.  My stance is that the racist death threats are absolutely unacceptable.  Period.

I'm not a fan of her response to it.  To be fair she had every right to be upset and shaken because of it.  The response isn't a great look though.

Why isn't it a great look though? 

• Plus1 2