The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

25 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

@BigRedBuster that is a valid question not just for business owners but employees as well. How are we going to survive financially through a full quarantine? We need the government to aid businesses financially right now 

I'm going to need a financial break from our banks, suppliers, payroll.  Employees are going to need to still collect payroll.

What a F*ing mess.  And...we had one hell of a good year going.

Why couldn't this be during the summer when my garden is planted and we are eating one hell of a lot out of it?

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm going to need a financial break from our banks, suppliers, payroll.  Employees are going to need to still collect payroll.

What a F*ing mess.  And...we had one hell of a good year going.

I think the financial implications may be nearly as damaging as the death total when all is said and done. But you don't have to worry about a lock down today it seems. Trump still downplaying the severity of this

When all else fails (as is bound to happen wt this admin) blame the previous admin.  Leadership at its best.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-condemns-cdc-lack-coronavirus-testing-blames-obama-n1157671

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Friday criticized the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for being ill-prepared to test for the coronavirus and he blamed former President Barack Obama for the situation.

"For decades the @CDCgov looked at, and studied, its testing system, but did nothing about it. It would always be inadequate and slow for a large scale pandemic, but a pandemic would never happen, they hoped. President Obama made changes that only complicated things further," he wrote.

n a follow-up tweet, Trump continued his broadside: "Their response to H1N1 Swine flu was a full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and nothing meaningful done to fix the testing problem, until now. The changes have been made and testing will soon happen on a very large scale basis. All Red Tape has been cut, ready to go!"