*** Husker FB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I’m amazed people pay $100/year for this type of insight. 

I signed up last year when they had the $1/year special and I didn’t really get anything more than you get here or other places. (Plus Sean and Sip completely whiffed on the coaching change.)

It would almost be worth the $100 just to read everyone dunking on Sean today.

KSy4Jkx.jpg

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1

A couple of familiar names on Feldman's Freaks List ($). I will say the quality of this annual article has dropped significantly in my opinion. It used to be just a few legitimate freak athletes, and the numbers were mind boggling. Now he just asks every school to send him a name and some numbers, and I could just look up school records if I wanted random guys who can bench and squat a ton while running faster than average. Still some cool stuff, but buried in a bunch of 'meh.'

13. Devon Jackson, Oregon, linebacker

It’s not often when a Mike linebacker is the fastest guy on a college team, especially when that team is a top-10 caliber squad, but the redshirt freshman from Omaha, Neb., is that big of a Freak. Jackson is now 6-2, 228, 21 pounds up from the 207 he weighed when he arrived last year. He has run 23.55 MPH, edging out sophomore defensive back Khamari Terrell’s 23.47. Jackson vertical-jumped 39 inches this offseason, power-cleaned 335 and back-squatted 605. In 2022, he was on the field for nine snaps on defense and 40 snaps on special teams in five games. Expect him to have a much bigger impact in 2023.

98. Chris Walker, Montana, offensive tackle

He began his college career at Nebraska in 2017 and eventually moved to the defensive line before transferring to Montana last year, starting 13 games at left tackle. Walker, at 6-6, 300 pounds, is expected to be a first-team All-Big Sky player this year and an NFL prospect. He bench-presses 445 pounds, power-cleans 335 and also vertical-jumped 28.5 inches. His feet are very impressive. This summer, he had a 10-yard split of 1.62 and 2.93 in the 20.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
On 8/15/2023 at 10:49 AM, Husker in WI said:

A couple of familiar names on Feldman's Freaks List ($). I will say the quality of this annual article has dropped significantly in my opinion. It used to be just a few legitimate freak athletes, and the numbers were mind boggling. Now he just asks every school to send him a name and some numbers, and I could just look up school records if I wanted random guys who can bench and squat a ton while running faster than average. Still some cool stuff, but buried in a bunch of 'meh.'

There’s my boy DJ!