Call Your Shot - 2020 Prediction Thread

Cdog923

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

First called shot.  The OSU line opens at -21.5.  Crazy Husker fans bet it down to 20.5.  Then I head to Wal Mart and buy the biggest package of toilet paper I can find, because I will be about to s#!t when I see that line dip under 3 TD's.

I saw it opened at 21.5 and today is at 23.5.  The crazy fans have work to do.

5 hours ago, lo country said:

Been saying the same thing at work.  Again, this year feels different for all the right reasons.

I try to feel this way, but I can't. When I see Clemson or Alabama play, I wonder what those teams would do to Nebraska. They have overwhelming talent that is just not possible for Nebraska to compete with. 

Nebraska is playing that team next week, with huge question marks at receiver, defensive line, the LB corps, and special teams. I hope Nebraska shows fight and spirit.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I try to feel this way, but I can't. When I see Clemson or Alabama play, I wonder what those teams would do to Nebraska. They have overwhelming talent that is just not possible for Nebraska to compete with. 

Nebraska is playing that team next week, with huge question marks at receiver, defensive line, the LB corps, and special teams. I hope Nebraska shows fight and spirit.

Exactly!    

Nebraska 14

Ohio St     47

Just to many questions, I hope I am way off.  On a positive note, I do think we could win any of our remaining games.  

• Plus1 3
3 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Bama, Clemson, OSU are the FBS elite for sure.  Rarified air.  Clemson is my 2nd team I follow. They have had some slose games in the recent past to include their NC runs....  For once in a long time, we actually have guys that look like dudes.  I think this is the year we surprise some teams and make the turn from the bottom and start heading up.  I am concerned at WR.  I am hoping the move by Hickman helps.  Warner and Wan'dale staying healthy will be huge.  HOPING Brown shows up as advertised and Omar can get healthy.  Any idea on Betts?

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, lo country said:

Bama, Clemson, OSU are the FBS elite for sure.  Rarified air.  Clemson is my 2nd team I follow. They have had some slose games in the recent past to include their NC runs....  For once in a long time, we actually have guys that look like dudes.  I think this is the year we surprise some teams and make the turn from the bottom and start heading up.  I am concerned at WR.  I am hoping the move by Hickman helps.  Warner and Wan'dale staying healthy will be huge.  HOPING Brown shows up as advertised and Omar can get healthy.  Any idea on Betts?

Definitely think we could see this team start to turn a corner this year. It'd be great to see. Betts was mentioned this week by Lubick and he said he's starting to come on lately and should help the team this year. 

7 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Definitely think we could see this team start to turn a corner this year. It'd be great to see. Betts was mentioned this week by Lubick and he said he's starting to come on lately and should help the team this year. 

Awesome. Missed that.

I said earlier that I was thinking 2021/22 until we see what we have.  Covid, IMHO, seems to have turned this teams mentality around.  Really looking forward to Sat.  Hoping all the teams stay healthy.  

• Plus1 1