*** Official Northwestern Game Day Thread ***

1 minute ago, DefenderAO said:

It's like watching a guy with a vertical leap of 8 inches and challenging me if I think another guy can beat that.  I've seen enough of Adrian to now understand his limitations.

I'll put it as plainly as possible, because you are missing the point: the problems with the offense are systemic in nature; they go much further than simply replacing the starting quarterback. 

Just now, Cdog923 said:

I'll put it as plainly as possible, because you are missing the point: the problems with the offense are systemic in nature; they go much further than simply replacing the starting quarterback. 

Maybe, maybe not. It’s not a problem of the offense when the QB misses simple, basic throws. Or bails on a play too early and dumps to the checkdown. 

• Fire 1

Just now, Cdog923 said:

Let me be as simple.  You don't fix systemic in 18 minutes of game play.  Or by game four of the same season.  You need to win now.  Adrian's ceiling is low.   Why not try something different?

• Fire 1