Biden's America

14 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

We need to get this communist out of the White House.

Hoping you realize the US was above pre-Covid GDP prior to Biden entering the WH.   It’s a testament to the US allowing its economy to be more open and quicker than the other developed nations.   

From each countries COVID bottoming out, the growths have been similar and some growing faster, it’s just a fact that the US bottom wasn’t as far (which is good news for us).  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Hoping you realize the US was above pre-Covid GDP prior to Biden entering the WH.   It’s a testament to the US allowing its economy to be more open and quicker than the other developed nations.   

From each countries COVID bottoming out, the growths have been similar and some growing faster, it’s just a fact that the US bottom wasn’t as far (which is good news for us).  

That is true, but accomplishing this was not a given and doing so while also having the lower inflation than all peer nations is quite the accomplishment. 

I'm mostly posting this since the current front runner for the Republican nomination is running on the message that the United States is a nation in decline, but the reality of the situation is quite the opposite. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
36 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm mostly posting this since the current front runner for the Republican nomination is running on the message that the United States is a nation in decline, but the reality of the situation is quite the opposite. 

not just the front runner....the entire republican party is saying it.    

• TBH 1

59 minutes ago, teachercd said:

We are the most advanced, powerful, free, diverse, ambitious country in the world.

I will never understand how some people seem shocked that the US is kicking a$$.

Weismann should be like "As expected here we are, kicking a$$ as usual"

Can you tell that to the Republicans

• TBH 3