*Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.

52 minutes ago, HANC said:

Kade Warner? Dad popping off on twitter saying how he would love to have his sons play for Campbell, in the culture that ISU has created. Garnered a lot of speculation. 

Be interesting to see.  Kurt has a front row seat and a good resume.  Unsure Twitter is the proper platform to voice concerns about your kid.......Campbell has done good things in year 5.....Gets a lot out of his players.  Waiting on the switch to flip for Frost.

1 hour ago, HANC said:

Kade Warner? Dad popping off on twitter saying how he would love to have his sons play for Campbell, in the culture that ISU has created. Garnered a lot of speculation. 

Not trying to disparage the kid but good riddance. At some point a “captain” needs to lead by example in actual games that matter and not just practice. I’ve seen one too many inexcusable drops by the guy- this progrum needs actual playmakers to change the vibe to a winning mindset and safe to say he’s just not it

• Plus1 2

10 hours ago, HANC said:

That would be awesome, dude had 5 catches and 0 TDs all year. That would do us a favor. Thanks Kurt! 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn’t see/hear Kurt Warner’s comments outside of what’s been posted here.

But a glowing comment about one coach isn’t a slight to another.  Kurt Warner is a football commentator, he comments on football for a job.

He may really have negative thoughts about NU (:dunno), but I don’t see how him saying good things about ISU conveys that.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
9 hours ago, gossamorharpy said:

Not trying to disparage the kid but good riddance. At some point a “captain” needs to lead by example in actual games that matter and not just practice. I’ve seen one too many inexcusable drops by the guy- this progrum needs actual playmakers to change the vibe to a winning mindset and safe to say he’s just not it

Yea I’ve been beating that drum for a while. Kade Warner and Damian Jackson make nice stories for the Sunday paper but in my opinion this team will be better when the team captains are the leaders ON the field. 

• Plus1 2
11 hours ago, HANC said:

That was more of a compliment than a backslap to Frost. I see nothing wrong with that. 

• Plus1 3