Covid-19 Vaccinations.

6 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

This thread is full of stupid people who are going to keep us in covid protocols for years: 

I fully expected to see some chiropractors speak out in support of LB643 (since I know several who are antivaxxers), but the number of other health care professionals doing the same is appalling.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

9 hours ago, schriznoeder said:

I fully expected to see some chiropractors speak out in support of LB643 (since I know several who are antivaxxers), but the number of other health care professionals doing the same is appalling.

I had *literally* no idea that the venn diagram of chiropractors and anti-vaxxers was almost a concentric circle. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

I had *literally* no idea that the venn diagram of chiropractors and anti-vaxxers was almost a concentric circle. 

Why is this? I don't understand.

My god, I read through that twitter thread that @schriznoeder posted...so much paranoia and whackadoodle $h!t. There are probably plenty of legitimate reasons to opt out of getting a vaccine, but most of those folks are batty as hell.

• Plus1 2

I posted on the other thread that my wife and I got the 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Tuesday.  We both felt sore yesterday and some mild flu like symptoms (flush, headache).  2 days later we feel good.  It feels a bit like a load off of my shoulders to get this behind us.  It will take 3 weeks I believe for the full protection is realized.  But it is one step towards normalcy.   I encourage everyone to get the vaccine. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I posted on the other thread that my wife and I got the 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Tuesday.  We both felt sore yesterday and some mild flu like symptoms (flush, headache).  2 days later we feel good.  It feels a bit like a load off of my shoulders to get this behind us.  It will take 3 weeks I believe for the full protection is realized.  But it is one step towards normalcy.   I encourage everyone to get the vaccine. 

Did you take the V-Safe surveys?

• Plus1 1