** 2021 Opponent Previews : @ Michigan State (Game 5) **

If you are considering going to the game- Michigan is a great place to go. Take an extra day and go to Traverse City- about 2 1/2 hours. Beautiful spot on Lake Michigan-dunes, neat town. Then over to Mackinoc Island, amazing spot. We gave up going to Norman for this one- would have been a big mistake had NU pulled off the upset. 

Also- Ive found the Michigan State fans to be really cool. They really HATE Michigan. THis 70 year old woman got red in the face telling me how awful the "Michigan Man" people were. She was a trip. 

11 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:
  1. Has Jordon Riley played the last 2 weeks? 
  2. Any update on Oliver Martin's injury? 
  3. Will Marvin Scott start this week given we enjoy tossing out random RB every game? 

I thought I saw Riley out there a bit against OU, could be wrong though. And you joke about another RB starter, but Marvin Scott is the one Frost threw out today as having a "really good practice" so honestly it wouldn't shock me. 

4 hours ago, BIG ERN said:
  1. Has Jordon Riley played the last 2 weeks? 
  2. Any update on Oliver Martin's injury? 
  3. Will Marvin Scott start this week given we enjoy tossing out random RB every game? 

Riley played 7 snaps against Buffalo and two against Oklahoma.  So not much.

Supposedly he was close the last two weeks but obviously not close enough.  So I would hope he'll be back.

Guessing not.