Nebraska Governor's Race

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, I guess here's one guy I won't be voting for.

So...you're more loyal to a dishonest con man than you are to the state of Nebraska?

This attitude is absolutely mind boggling to me.  Why does someone have to be loyal to an ex-President?

This man has a fleet of cars with Trump personalized license plates....I don't think he just loves Trump, I think he might be in love with Trump. 

Ez_a-4HXoAEGGbC?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, deedsker said:

Why would a NE governor need to give two flips about the southern border? Isn't that what the federal government and border states are for?

Fear mongering is all that particular party does because all of their policy proposals are deeply unpopular. Fear mongering and culture war. Every election. Thats it. 

• Plus1 3
18 hours ago, deedsker said:

Why would a NE governor need to give two flips about the southern border? Isn't that what the federal government and border states are for?

Because when Texas breaks away from the US, the border will be that much closer.  Those dirty brown people will only be two states away then.

• Plus1 1

If Herbster gets elected, we might as well all just jump off the Grand Archway in Kearney. 

18 hours ago, deedsker said:

Gotta keep out those undesirables from Kansas. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Well, first, we should get rid of that stupid archway!  Ha.

That archway, Kyle Larson and Kool-Aid are the only good things that Central Nebraska has produced. 

/s for those without senses of humor. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

That archway, Kyle Larson and Kool-Aid are the only good things that Central Nebraska has produced. 

/s for those without senses of humor. 

I would add Tom Rathman and GOAT Osborne. But, other than that, you're are sadly correct...and I am from here chuckleshuffle

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Unfortunately a lot of Nebraskans want the state to not progress and continue to be as bass-ackwards, as possible.

I used to sit in Iowa and think good god, what is Nebraska doing, Iowa was 10-15 years ahead of Nebraska in renewable energy, social policy, etc. Now I've moved back to Nebraska and think good god what is Nebraska doing, and Iowa, why in the heck are you now trying to out Nebraska, Nebraska?

• Plus1 2