QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/24/2023 at 11:31 PM, BoSolich said:

Is there still a chance here?

He'd be a guaranteed starter from day 1 at Nebraska.

His uncle is on the staff and dad is a legend here. He would get crazy NIL money because of name recognition alone.

There's plenty of young receivers on this team he could build with. 

If you add dylan to the current recruiting class it's top 20 easily in the rankings.

I don't understand how we whiffed so hard here. Georgia has had almost no success building nfl QBs outside of matt stafford. Georgia will not guarantee him any playing time. They have another top 5 QB in the same freaking class. He's not going to get NIL money riding the pine.

Damn you got 6 laughs for this. Crazy times in the college ranks 

• Plus1 1
On 11/24/2023 at 11:31 PM, BoSolich said:

Is there still a chance here?

He'd be a guaranteed starter from day 1 at Nebraska.

His uncle is on the staff and dad is a legend here. He would get crazy NIL money because of name recognition alone.

There's plenty of young receivers on this team he could build with. 

If you add dylan to the current recruiting class it's top 20 easily in the rankings.

I don't understand how we whiffed so hard here. Georgia has had almost no success building nfl QBs outside of matt stafford. Georgia will not guarantee him any playing time. They have another top 5 QB in the same freaking class. He's not going to get NIL money riding the pine.

i called this 3 weeks ago and you all laughed at me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1

I read a month ago the high school team Dylan had transferred to in Georgia was not having a good season and heard today that in the last game of the season Dylan was only in for the last play of the game to throw a hail mary pass which was incomplete. Don't know if he was injured or he was not playing well. Possibly Georgia told him to seek another team like Ohio St did to McCord. Rhule has some decisions to make over and above who the O coordinator will be.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

I read a month ago the high school team Dylan had transferred to in Georgia was not having a good season and heard today that in the last game of the season Dylan was only in for the last play of the game to throw a hail mary pass which was incomplete. Don't know if he was injured or he was not playing well. Possibly Georgia told him to seek another team like Ohio St did to McCord. Rhule has some decisions to make over and above who the O coordinator will be.

They played for the championship & he had 36TDs.  Where did you hear this? 

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic