2021 Fall Camp Pressers

39 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I made the mistake of reading the twitter comments. Anyone know what Lambrecht did to get everyone to hate him? Everyone seemed happy he is moving on, seems odd considering he has no control over on-the-field results. 

Didn’t Frost say “hes responsible for a lot of the success we’ve had around here” or something like that. That’s probably why people are ok with his leaving?

11 minutes ago, internetman said:

Didn’t Frost say “hes responsible for a lot of the success we’ve had around here” or something like that. That’s probably why people are ok with his leaving?

No clue. Just cracked me up, this guy is in this non-vital, off the field role, he quits, and twitter fans come in guns blazing "F THAT GUY"...Seemed odd but maybe I'm just out of the loop. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I can’t tell if I’m starting to get sucked into the hype (which I’ve resisted so far) or if it’s because the season is so near but HCSF seems to be a lot more confident in what he has this year as opposed to previous years. Anybody else notice that, or have I just finally broken down and succumbed to the kool-aid?

I think there is a lot to like about this years team.  Hoping the staff can get them to play and coach without creating so many mistakes 

• Plus1 1

48 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

No clue. Just cracked me up, this guy is in this non-vital, off the field role, he quits, and twitter fans come in guns blazing "F THAT GUY"...Seemed odd but maybe I'm just out of the loop. 

Say it isn’t true….people popping off on Twitter :lol:

Maybe I’m old but Twitter for me ranks near the bottom of what I’d use to judge a guys performance or how many people may hate him. People on Twitter hate everybody.  imo

4 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Say it isn’t true….people popping off on Twitter :lol:

Maybe I’m old but Twitter for me ranks near the bottom of what I’d use to judge a guys performance or how many people may hate him. People on Twitter hate everybody.  imo

You guys have never heard of internet trolls I take it