*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

THAT'S WHY you keep running inside in the first half!

It sets up the play-action passes.

The analytics crowd drives me crazy sometimes. Analytics don’t consider that playcalling is a chess game and play calls need to be used to set other calls up. You can’t just pass every play.

7 minutes ago, Husker4Real said:

It’s certainly is mathematically possible for Nebraska to win.  13 points is not insurmountable.  However, Nebraska has not shown that they can move the ball consistently enough.  Michigan clearly adjusted to what NU was doing defensively and scored on 3 straight drives to end the half.  Scott Frost is notorious for getting outcoached at halftime.  

Weird things happen, but I don’t expect it.  I don’t consider myself toxic.  Instead, I consider myself broken.  I now only expect the worst from NU.  I just don’t see anything to give me hope. 

Oh trust me, I've been issued multiple warnings for being a pessimist and a "Negative Nancy" yet pretty much everything I was chastised for over the years came true. After last week and seeing what this team is capable of, I now have a little hope. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Oh trust me, I've been issued multiple warnings for being a pessimist and a "Negative Nancy" yet pretty much everything I was chastised for over the years came true. After last week and seeing what this team is capable of, I now have a little hope. 

Warning.

We scored.