Just normal American Utopia...

21 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I mean, the idea was stupid because Bill gates only has a few billion dollars lying around not $350 trillion.

Actually I think it was a great idea. Bill’s just too poor. He should probably come up with some new ideas and work harder.

Of course the resultant inflation would be insane.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, man (or former man if you prefer) wins woman of the year award would be a fitting headline nowadays.

Well I gotta run to my football game now. I’m the starting QB in the 8 & Under league……I haven’t been tackled once. I’m amazing, they center the ball to me and I score. It’s uncanny.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Ok, that’s weird. 

letting people die of natural causes is not a bad thing. America has a fixation on life expectancy while most people spend the last years of their life in care homes sucking them dry. 

When it’s your time…it’s your time. I know this probably isn’t what the tweet is about. But….

• Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok, that’s weird. 

letting people die of natural causes is not a bad thing. America has a fixation on life expectancy while most people spend the last years of their life in care homes sucking them dry. 

When it’s your time…it’s your time. I know this probably isn’t what the tweet is about. But….

Please don’t take offense, you have the right to your opinion.

But you (and millions of others) are who the article is about.

you should read it, it’s pretty short…

• Plus1 2