New Staff Selection

15 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Frost maybe on track to hire Knox as RB coach:

Still gotta get a QB, but other than that, Frost has made every single move he needed to make to improve this team for 2022. 

Laughter ensued at the mentioning of Greg Knox to the Huskers. Looks like he remains a real possibility. 1 piece at a time!

1 hour ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Still gotta get a QB, but other than that, Frost has made every single move he needed to make to improve this team for 2022. 

What I got from reading this is that the RB job is Ron Brown's if he wants it.

1 hour ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Don't know what to think about Busch coaching part of the secondary. But it seems if Dawson is coaching the front, we are most likely moving to an even front as base defense.

14 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Don't know what to think about Busch coaching part of the secondary. But it seems if Dawson is coaching the front, we are most likely moving to an even front as base defense.

This would explain why we backed off on the NT that we were in deep on

28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What I took from it is Brian is the back up if Frost dies my get Knox. 

Pretty good backup. 

Is this what he’s promising guys to get them to Lincoln- “if I die, the kingdom is yours” 

I’m positive that’s how he got Joseph here. 

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

8 hours ago, SECHusker said:

Busch gets a bad wrap for being part of Cally's staff.  He did quite well with the safeties when he was here.  IMHO, he will be a welcome addition.  Unsure how much work he will do with them.  I'd be interested what conversation was had with Fisher with this addition ( I am sure Frost and Fisher spoke). I'd like to see us go back to safeties learn the safety spot and CB's learn their position.  I understand the "cross training"part as a concept, but think with the limited time the staff has, maybe just teach their position.  Again, unsure what if anything Busch wil actually do with the secondary.

• Fire 1