Who should our next HC be?

4 minutes ago, huskered17 said:

Don’t know what they say to the D after half time the last two weeks, but it works.       GBR !!!

Bill Busch giving an expert analysis and then explaining what to do to clean it up with enthusiasm is my guess. 

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

Agreed. And apply some pressure with different blitz packages will do wonders. 

He's a good teacher too. I think his players have bought in knowing that he'll do everything that he can for them to be successful. 

We have been in the shi$$er since Bo.  Every hire has sucked.  To say otherwise is foolish.  We would die for 9 wins.  Mickey is a recruiter, not a HC.  So get over him being the next guy up.  If Trev does not get this right, it’ll be a long time till anyone does.  

I miss the old days, and don’t look forward to the future.  The B10 was nothing but an illusion…

and yes, I was drinking early.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, huskerfan99 said:

Seriously this chapter has already been wrote. It’s not gonna happen.

Bro, what’s your angle? You act like you know what Trev is thinking and what he will do. Sorry, you don’t. So you can express your opinion but quit talking like you’re Trev…it’s annoying. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

If Deion Sanders brought a top 5 class to Nebraska would you hire him?  What I saw tonight was two not very good teams. We need some players.  I am not sure what else Mickey can do. I’m all in on recruiting and this is a positive for Mickey because he is the same way. Whoever the next hire is must crush it in recruiting. 

26 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

If Deion Sanders brought a top 5 class to Nebraska would you hire him?  What I saw tonight was two not very good teams. We need some players.  I am not sure what else Mickey can do. I’m all in on recruiting and this is a positive for Mickey because he is the same way. Whoever the next hire is must crush it in recruiting. 

Mickey will be ecstatic to learn you and him see eye to eye with regards to recruiting. 

I like that with this coaching staff the halftime adjustments go our way. I also like the style of the Army coach Jeff Monken who shows different looks depending on the situation. Sometimes it's the shotgun, sometimes he goes under center and runs it old school style. It takes discipline to do what Monken does,...I'm not sure our line is capable of that.

• Plus1 1