Who should our next HC be?

4 hours ago, Enhance said:

No. Frost has been a coach since 2007 and all but two of those years were at the FBS levels. He was 33-8 while working as an OC at Oregon, OC'd a national title contender, and then we all know what his 2017 UCF team did. I realize it's fun to play revisionist's history with Frost nowadays but he was, by most objective measurements, a great hire for Nebraska back in 2017.

I'd like to see Deion get into the FBS and put a couple of years under his belt before he tries to coach at a place like Nebraska. There's a reason you don't usually hand a F4 driver the keys to a F1 car.

How did all that experience work out for him?

2 hours ago, lo country said:

Huge Chadwell fan here.  If not HC, then OC for sure. If anyone has watched his offense for more than a quick clip, it's not gimmicky.  It would work in the B1G.  

Except his first 3 years coaching in TN, he’s coached in South Carolina his whole career.  He would be a complete fish out of water in the B1G.

GT would fit him perfectly.

BREAKING NEWS

Just heard.... per local Dallas sport radio, former Cowboy Deion Sanders has accepted the Nebraska Head Coaching job.  Taking over end of season.

Don't hate the messenger.  News reported by insider.  No further details at the moment.

I am skeptical as everyone, but....  

• Haha 4
  • Oh Yeah! 4
3 minutes ago, admo said:

BREAKING NEWS

Just heard.... per local Dallas sport radio, former Cowboy Deion Sanders has accepted the Nebraska Head Coaching job.  Taking over end of season.

Don't hate the messenger.  News reported by insider.  No further details at the moment.

Must have really just heard because there is zilch about this on the internet and something tells me news like that would be everywhere pretty quickly

16 minutes ago, admo said:

BREAKING NEWS

The Ticket? Was it a ticker or just Corby f#&%ing around?

• Oh Yeah! 1

42 minutes ago, admo said:

BREAKING NEWS

just stop...

• Plus1 2