Transfer Portal Targets 2022

Mavric

3 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Appears that there more important areas of need

Long snapper is one of those positions that never gets positively recognized but oh man will you hear a fan base squawk if the long snapper isn't perfect.  They are invisible until they stink.  I'm fine spending a scholarship on one.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 3
6 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Long snapper is one of those positions that never gets positively recognized but oh man will you hear a fan base squawk if the long snapper isn't perfect.  They are invisible until they stink.  I'm fine spending a scholarship on one.  

Yep. Michigan St had to go to their backup long snapper this season and he was real bad. Cost them a lot of field position and points 

4 minutes ago, GSG said:

How the hell would I know?

25 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Did our long snapper this year graduate or did he transfer out?  The long snapper that committed to us is he suppose to be the starter coming in to next season?

You all should get the Huskers app for your phone. It has the roster for every team. Learn how to help yourselves. 

For this past season, the long snapper for the punt team was Brady Weas and he was listed as a Senior on the roster. The snapper for the FG/PAT unit was Cameron Pieper and was listed as a Junior. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You seem to know all kinds of info about the Michigan St long snapper.  Maybe he thought you knew just a little bit of into on the long snapper of the team you root for:dunno

Or maybe he asks a lot of questions that could better be found out with a couple other key strokes :dunno 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 4
12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You seem to know all kinds of info about the Michigan St long snapper.  Maybe he thought you knew just a little bit of into on the long snapper of the team you root for:dunno

How does the simple fact that the starter got hurt and the backup sucked = "all kinds of info"? 

Michigan St is my second team because it's my wife's team. I watch about as many MSU games as Nebraska. Maybe you should just mind your beeswax, Ramona. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1