Interim Head Coach Mickey Joseph

Dansker

Just now, BIGREDIOWAN said:

How do you know? Source? 

No source, it just doesn't make sense at all. He can't even figure out how to handle a difference of opinion on backup QB with his OC. This program is a mess, and it is going to take A LOT of expertise in all of the little things to get it moving again. It literally REQUIRES somebody with a lot of HC experience because of all of the little things, the twists and turns, the CEO like decisions and politics that will need to be handled to get it cleaned up. He doesn't fit the bill at this time at all, and he hasn't wow'd as a coach at all. I understand he got handed a mess, but a couple good speeches doesn't fix things any more than our amazing weekly hype video's do. I like Mickey, but this mess is too big for a noob HC.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

No source, it just doesn't make sense at all. He can't even figure out how to handle a difference of opinion on backup QB with his OC. This program is a mess, and it is going to take A LOT of expertise in all of the little things to get it moving again. It literally REQUIRES somebody with a lot of HC experience because of all of the little things, the twists and turns, the CEO like decisions and politics that will need to be handled to get it cleaned up. He doesn't fit the bill at this time at all, and he hasn't wow'd as a coach at all. I understand he got handed a mess, but a couple good speeches doesn't fix things any more than our amazing weekly hype video's do. I like Mickey, but this mess is too big for a noob HC.

Dude you need to lay off the sauce for awhile man. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

You have no idea who it is! Quit saying it’s not Mickey if you have proof care to share but you or anyone on this board knows jack about the coaching search. Vague post like this does nothing to support your claims 

Also, if it were Mickey it would have been announced by now. Also, the U doesn't spend money on a long drawn-out search using a firm and land on Mickey. No firm lands on Mickey. He's just not qualified and this is big boy stuff. Trev would be committing career suicide to land on MJ if he is not a home run and there just isn't near enough evidence to support him being a homerun.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Husker03 said:

Also, if it were Mickey it would have been announced by now. Also, the U doesn't spend money on a long drawn-out search using a firm and land on Mickey. No firm lands on Mickey. He's just not qualified and this is big boy stuff. Trev would be committing career suicide to land on MJ if he is not a home run and there just isn't near enough evidence to support him being a homerun.

Let's see:

- Recruiting is strong - check

- Recruits aren't bailing - check

- Current players (CT) hinting a 2023 return - check

- Strong display of leadership - check

- Approachable by all (players, media, administrators, fans) - check

- Continued improvement and development - check

- Gaining popularity throughout the media and fanbase - check

Hmm... seems Mickey J is checking all the boxes that Trev has either spoken about or hinted about... 

and YOU think YOU know best!! Get outta here with your hate dude!! It's nothin more than laughable!!!

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 3
  • TBH 1
4 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

I've not hidden the fact I'm a MJ fan Mavric but I've also listened to every Trev interview post firing. Mickey, regardless of the haters speak, is checking the boxes.

Off the top of my head, Trev said "experience matters."  Which you conveniently left off your list.

And there's really no need to call anyone who disagrees with you a "hater" just to try to convince yourself that you're right.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Let's see:

- Recruiting is strong - check

- Recruits aren't bailing - check

- Current players (CT) hinting a 2023 return - check

- Strong display of leadership - check

- Approachable by all (players, media, administrators, fans) - check

- Continued improvement and development - check

- Gaining popularity throughout the media and fanbase - check

Hmm... seems Mickey J is checking all the boxes that Trev has either spoken about or hinted about... 

and YOU think YOU know best!! Get outta here with your hate dude!! It's nothin more than laughable!!!

Where is the line recruiting? People keep saying that but WR will not win us games without good lines.  Stop with this.