Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

52 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I thought they seemed pretty excited when Stanford started making a game of it. 

But they also had absolutely nothing to say about Shadeur's horrible terrible interception and Travis Hunter being trotted out with zero stamina and getting slant routes spammed all over him and dominated.

• TBH 1

On 10/14/2023 at 8:45 AM, admo said:

Mark Jones & Louis Reddick :facepalm::facepalm:

The TV broadcast booth was horrible.  They same announcers did the CSU vs Colorado game too.  Pro Prime & Colorado all the way for them.

"So the DJ can't spin .."  Mark Jones

"I guess not.."  Louis Reddick

When my 49ers manhandled the Cowboys last weekend, I couldn't get enough post-game analysis that night and the next day.  

But I'm not exaggerating: 95% of the national analysis was about the Cowboys being exposed and Dak Prescott's reputation and future, and whether the Cowboys would even make the playoffs, and lots of pundits trolling their Cowboys loving peers. I mean, they certainly alluded to how well the 49ers played, but every story was told through the lens of the Dallas Cowboys rather than the team that won in record-setting fashion. 

On 10/14/2023 at 1:22 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

Here's a pretty stunning stat:

Colorado:  17 penalties for 127 yards. 

Last in FBS in penalties against if I'm not mistaken

Edit: I was mistaken, they sit 132 out of 133 teams for penalties per game right in front of Colorado St.

Michigan is first in the country with 2 penalties a game.

8 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

My god, they have that many fan sites???

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

16 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I could pick one of these sites and I can almost guarantee the content will be a thousand times better than all of the Nebraska sites I perma blocked a long time lol.  Husk Guys etc.  

As Charles Barkley would say they're all...

charles-barkley-basketball-player.gif

Also you put in a lot of work for that list.  Wow.  The time spent....lulz

Special shout 'out' to the poster who's feelings were hurt by my initial post above also...  I'm gonna run to a mod!!!   R u serious?!???   :facepalm: :facepalm:  Double lulz

57 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I could pick one of these sites and I can almost guarantee the content will be a thousand times better than all of the Nebraska sites I perma blocked a long time lol.  Husk Guys etc.  

Special shout 'out' to the poster who's feelings were hurt by my initial post above also...  I'm gonna run to a mod!!!   R u serious?!???   :facepalm: :facepalm:  Double lulz

Really it didn’t take long at all. Maybe a couple minutes to Google and paste.

Glad I could help.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
53 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Can you at least help us to understand your posting behavior this year? 

You've been on Huskerboard since 2009 with 19k posts, yet this past year you've been obsessively fangirling over Deion and CU. You have 53 posts in this thread alone and dozens more in other threads praising Deion's every move. I mean, this board has fans from other teams occasionally make accounts to troll or antagonize, but your posting has been more obnoxious than any of those have been. No one loves Deion more than Deion, but you come a close second. 

Hell, your namesake had one of his finest moments by stomping the $h!t out of the CU coach's kid during a pick 6. But now you're their greatest fan?

What gives?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 3