Your 2023 Nebraska Cornhuskers

10 hours ago, ZRod said:

1 and 3 are unnecessary. If you really want to speed up the game then stop having so many freaking commercial breaks that interrupt the flow of the action.

If the goal is speeding up the game then they aren't necessary.

However, the goal is squeezing more ad space into the same time frame, and towards that goal they are very necessary.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

This actually pisses me off with the B1G. 

thry see Nebraska has Colorado on the road. So why not schedule someone at home for them to start. 

I don’t know if it’s all the B1G or our athletic department doesn’t push for these kinds of things hard enough. 

Yeah it's a crappy deal. 

I think it was scheduled when the AD was Bill Moos, if I remember correctly.  I think we also had Minnesota as black friday game too.  Then the pandarama happened and everything changed in 2020.  Big Ten and Huskers probably just agreed to whatever after that.  Don't quote me exactly, just going off memory or what I thought I had read years ago during that time.  But still, I agree with the point of back to back road games vs 2 P5 schools is a tall task for sure.

• TBH 1