Rhule or Sanders

HuskerX

After watching the Colorado/TCU game, who would you rather have as Huskers Head Coach?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Matt Rhule or Deion Sanders

• Rhule
    • Sanders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2023 at 01:21 AM

2 minutes ago, M.A. said:

Tough times...Rhule will right the ship and we'll weather the storm though. 

i'm not sure how you can actually believe that will happen. he may very well improve the team from what we have now, but there's nothing to suggest we'll ever be a winning team with rhule other than the 1 solid season he had at baylor against a weak big 12

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

Sanders is immensely helped by talent. He’s said as much. The college game is dominated by talent, period. If you don’t have the players you can only do so much:  I could win games with Alabama and Georgia’s rosters.  We are really going to see if Rhule can develop players. This was a major reason he was brought here. 

• TBH 2

5 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Sanders is immensely helped by talent. He’s said as much. The college game is dominated by talent, period. If you don’t have the players you can only do so much:  I could win games with Alabama and Georgia’s rosters.  We are really going to see if Rhule can develop players. This was a major reason he was brought here. 

Hopefully, he can develop them because these embarrassing losses do nothing to help with recruiting. 

• TBH 1

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38362845/buffaloes-impose-our-dominant-win-cornhuskers

Disrespected?  This is Fake News!  I saw or heard none of this, haha.  Rhule has been complimentary of Sanders.  Most Nebraska fans including me picked us to lose.  The Buffs are a better team than us right now, but this is creating nonsense out of nothing or Sanders is a master manipulator motivator…probably both. 

Sanders appears to have a good team this year but man the schtick isn’t going to last. They get taken to the woodshed once it could get ugly fast. 

everything is hunky dory now. But what happens when some adversity comes their way. If Nebraska could have just gotten out of their own way we were actually starting to see what would happen. 

also I fully expect Deion to jet after this season. Why would he stay at CU ?  

I personally would rather continue taking my lumps now and know the future will be bright. Versus a flash in the pan one season experiment. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

Sanders is a win - now coach.  I don’t know if he is a program builder.  He may only be there to elevate Shaddeur and Shiloh Sanders to the NFL, and once they are done, he’s out .  
He’s a good hype man and knows how to attract talent.  He is a good coach, and I think a better coach than Rhule,  but time will tell if he’s committed to Colorado .

Rhule.. well we were told that he turned around Temple and Baylor.  Not too sure about that.  Frost turned around UCF.. so there ya go.   

56 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Ok. But Prime has talent because he brought talent in, to a program with less money than Nebraska. That is part of the coach's job.

• TBH 1