Colorado Week Pressers

Mavric

2 minutes ago, runningblind said:

It does when your conference prioritizes that 10 AM slot as their game of the day, that still is unique to the B1G and maybe the Big XII.  

Regardless, I was simply stating I dislike 10 AM games for anyone, it ruins the atmosphere at a college game. 

I agree.  I don't like 11:00am games either.  But, that's a Fox thing, not necessarily a B1G thing.  Fox made the decision they wanted their feature game of the day at 11:00am.

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I LOVE 2:30.

I also like some of the sort of odd kickoffs at times, like a 6pm

10am is lame, I know some dongs will be like "I like it, I can watch the game and then do yard work", I mean, if that is your idea of a great Saturday you might as well go play in traffic. 

You said dong. 

hehehe

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

You guys and your 10AM games, I have to be ready to go by 9AM, pity those Hawaiian Huskers.

Hawaii was awesome for college football. First games startd at 7am when I was getting off duty and picked up a case of beer from the Exchange walking back to the barracks. And last games ended around 7pm, so we could then go out to the bars.

3 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Didn’t see Rhule speak, but have seen several mention he seemed: Ill, sad, scared, regretful, or a combination of all.   Any confirmation?  I’m think it was FB comments, Reddit, and x. Not sure, but there were more than a few

There was a comment on another post about it.  In my opinion on the wrap up show he looked pretty tired and/or pissed.  Because those two can be confused from time to time.

• Plus1 2

Perhaps Rhule was disappointed similar to us and didn’t want to let us down. He’s probably a little apprehensive in relation to younger receivers lacking experience. I’d say he’s exhausted from the trip and all the work he’s been doing. 

They’ve got to pressure the QB, effectively cover his receivers, do well on special teams, hold onto the ball, create turnovers, play smart without costly mental errors and POUND THE ROCK!

Wear them down and impose some of their own tempo too. 

4 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Hawaii was awesome for college football. First games startd at 7am when I was getting off duty and picked up a case of beer from the Exchange walking back to the barracks. And last games ended around 7pm, so we could then go out to the bars.

Just got into Kauai today.. going to be tuning in at 6am!

• Oh Yeah! 4
4 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I never got the early game either time I was out there, I was no longer serving then either but if I were I would have been right there with ya:lol:

• Oh Yeah! 1