What did we learn? Colorado edition

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Same here. His football IQ appears to be... really low. You've already gift wrapped 10 points to the other team, then you go and do that right before half to give them 3 more? Instead of this being a 0-0 or 0-3 slugfest at half you effectively put your team down 2 TDs all on your own. Dude shouldn't be playing.

He doesn't have much intensity. During the Minnesota game I thought it was more of a good vibe of like, he's cool as a cucumber or something. But at this point it seems more like he's just not all there when he's on the field.

• Fire 1

Anyone else notice that this defense got noticeably slower and dumber once Robinson came in the game? But sure pull out the freshman with multiple sacks the first half. Robinson is the defenses liability. How many times have we seen him commit bone headed penalties to extend key drives? 

Sims, the offensive liability, wouldn’t start for any B1G team. Watched his film from GT when I heard he was coming here…I never dreamed he would actually get the starting job. His games at GT were eerily similar to what we are seeing here. Decent drives out to midfield then sputters and either stalled out or turned it over. He’s garbage. The fact that Rhule didn’t see these issues and has seemingly pulled a ScoFro by hitching his wagon to a  horse that continually self destructs makes him equally garbage. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Scofrosghost said:

Anyone else notice that this defense got noticeably slower and dumber once Robinson came in the game? But sure pull out the freshman with multiple sacks the first half. Robinson is the defenses liability. How many times have we seen him commit bone headed penalties to extend key drives? 

Sims, the offensive liability, wouldn’t start for any B1G team. Watched his film from GT when I heard he was coming here…I never dreamed he would actually get the starting job. His games at GT were eerily similar to what we are seeing here. Decent drives out to midfield then sputters and either stalled out or turned it over. He’s garbage. The fact that Rhule didn’t see these issues and has seemingly pulled a ScoFro by hitching his wagon to a  horse that continually self destructs makes him equally garbage. 

I legit thought Sims was just a backup being brought in for Casey or to be groomed after Casey. 

• Plus1 1

Offense:

-We will ride or die with performance of the QB for the rest of the year.

-The QB room is bare.  It’s scary.

-The rest of the O squad didn’t play great, but good enough to win.

Defense:

-outstanding effort

-I don’t put a lot into the second half.  I think the were tapped physically and mentally.

General

-I give Deion credit.  He’s a winner.

-I still believe in Rhule but it’s not going to be a year one turn around.

-it’s tough to be a Husker fan.  The performance by Sims is one of the worst individual performances I’ve seen ever.  As bad as he is, there is no one behind him.

-dramatic alert.  I can’t say how disappointed I am I have to wait ANOTHER year.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Decked said:

This season is over. Marcus Satterfield at this pace will be fired & Sims will transfer again. Hopefully Donnie Poo Poo too. This is a maybe 3 win team. 

Optimistic.  I don’t see 3 wins.   La tech and maybe northwestern.   We have a pretty good defense a below average special teams and the worst offense I’ve seen at Nebraska in 40 years.