*** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

Let’s be honest. It looks like the offense has more respect for Haarberg than for Sims. Don’t get me wrong, our offense is a mess and they do not threaten a baby rabbit but at least the offense is not turning the ball over on every possession. One lost fumble is an improvement if we don’t get more in second half. Our defense is good to keep us in every game but we need our offense to sustain drives and not go three and out 50% of the time.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

Let’s be honest. It looks like the offense has more respect for Haarberg than for Sims. Don’t get me wrong, our offense is a mess and they do not threaten a baby rabbit but at least the offense is not turning the ball over on every possession. One lost fumble is an improvement if we don’t get more in second half. Our defense is good to keep us in every game but we need our offense to sustain drives and not go three and out 50% of the time.

I think our D has more respect for him. It's nice there's a chance for at least four plays before you're back on the field.