****Michigan Game Thread****

Just now, Wistrom Disciple said:

Fair point. Would you put Purdy out there or try anything different? Leaving Haarberg out seemed more like punishment than a reward.

I think Purdy is a last resort at any point from here on out. I might give Sims a shot at running some keepers, though.

1 minute ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Fair point. Would you put Purdy out there or try anything different? Leaving Haarberg out seemed more like punishment than a reward.

I am concerned about Haarberg getting injured, but the coaches also need to see what he has at QB.  He needs to be seeing defenses. Even the backups at Michigan are pretty good. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebhawk said:

Theres your answer.  Our 5th string former Baylor player looks faster than anything on our roster this season.  Seriously, he couldn't see the field at Baylor.  After seeing that, I do question what Rhule is doing.  That Fleeks is faster than anything we have on the field, where has he been at?

Kemp looked a little slow on that long pass 

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Off the top of my head?  Six turnovers.

And quit acting like 0 points against the #2 team in the country is any worse than 10 points against a team that gave up 37 to Northwestern.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I'm not acting like Michigan is any other team. I'm simply questioning the logic of keeping our presumed starter out there against a team full of future NFL players when the game is clearly out of hand. Keeping him out there doesn't seem like a wise strategy.

55 minutes ago, Manny Bob said:

Idk man. In the new era of NIL, you gotta have a product that attracts the kids. It's all about the benjamins and I sincerely do not know if NU can market nostalgia anymore.

I agree. Just want to have hope that they can improve if Coach doesn’t want to go NIL route. 

• Plus1 1

Never thought I would say it, but here it goes...

If the Big 12 wanted Nebraska back, Nebraska should accept that invitation immediately.

I'll say it...I'm tired of being in the Big Ten. We don't belong.

I could care less about the millions in money we're getting from the Big Ten. I don't give a rip about being in a future conference where we're associated with the "big brands."

At this point I would rather we play in the Big 12 with a few of our old Big 8 teams win or lose and just enjoy our fall weekends again and maybe find a way to win 6-7 games a season.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, Cornbred said:

Says you. And I put as much confidence in your reflections as I do in that gas will go back down to $2.50 a gallon

I got ran out of the “What did we learn Thread” after Frost lost at Colorado because I said he was in over his head. It’s one of the few times I was right. You just keep making sure them trophies are polished and I’ll keep hoping we don’t lose by 40 when we play a team with a pulse.