What did we learn Michigan Game

I was at my son's game yesterday.  I didn't get to watch until today. 

Michigan is Legit.  They think this may be their best team ever.  I think they will beat OSU again.

The talent difference on Offense is night and day.  Not.  Even.  Close.

We have a losing culture.  I don't think HCMR knew how bad it is.  

Not sure how many more we can win.  I think we can get to 6.  Can we develop sometime of offense?  Good thing the B1G west sucks too.

15 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I am not a donor at NU in any way, shape, or form, but I do find it interesting when people do complain and whine about the money being spent, when they donate zero dollars themselves. If they want a say in what the $ gets spent on, open up their checkbook. 

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

And if anyone thinks our NIL $s aren’t enough, feel to chip in

https://www.1890nebraska.com/membership-options/

Screenshot_20231001_170359_Firefox.thumb.jpg.3674143b33084185b082a6bb54d3c78e.jpg

I'm excited to be able to have a say now! :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Well, I expected us to lose, so I didn’t learn much there. 

But, I did learn that (I actually just had to be reminded) how irritating the guy is that comes and sits in front of you, takes off his shirt so you get to stare at his hairy zit covered back while he immediately feels the needs to tell everyone how bad we suck. 

Thank God he left at half. 

Oh…..and people who are in a packed sidewalk, all walking one way…..and they are slow walkers. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Crusader Husker said:

I was at my son's game yesterday.  I didn't get to watch until today. 

Michigan is Legit.  They think this may be their best team ever.  I think they will beat OSU again.

The talent difference on Offense is night and day.  Not.  Even.  Close.

We have a losing culture.  I don't think HCMR knew how bad it is.  

Not sure how many more we can win.  I think we can get to 6.  Can we develop sometime of offense?  Good thing the B1G west sucks too.

Listening to his presser, getting destroyed might be the best thing to have happened to us. Rhule threw it down that the country will know who we are fri nite.  I like it.  Put a spot light on that game.  Challenge this team to ball out or bail out.  

• Oh Yeah! 1
24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, I expected us to lose, so I didn’t learn much there. 

But, I did learn that (I actually just had to be reminded) how irritating the guy is that comes and sits in front of you, takes off his shirt so you get to stare at his hairy zit covered back while he immediately feels the needs to tell everyone how bad we suck. 

Thank God he left at half. 

Oh…..and people who are in a packed sidewalk, all walking one way…..and they are slow walkers. 

That sounds brutal. I can’t stand slow walkers!!!!  Move it along people. 

2 hours ago, Undone said:

Do our fans think that we're not stretching the limits of NIL rules to pay players?

I keep seeing this recurring theme that the answer is to "oP3n Up teH cHEcKb00kS." Like, we're not doing that already?

If this is the best we can do in NIL, we’re f#&%ed. 

Nebraska needs to start acting like a big boy football program if they want to be competitive again. A big part of that is doing a better job with NIL.

Sure, they’re paying players, but we need to be paying better players. 

• TBH 3
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I can fully understand people with physical reasons why they can’t. But, the people just who act like they are out on a lazy evening walk…..get out of the way.  

The lazy walkers are also the same people who don’t walk straight, so if you try to “pass them” there is a good chance you bump into them, and you look like a total a$$. 

• TBH 1

54 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, I did learn that (I actually just had to be reminded) how irritating the guy is that comes and sits in front of you, takes off his shirt so you get to stare at his hairy zit covered back

Sorry about that. I just had it waxed last week, but it regrows pretty fast.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
2 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

One thing I'm surprised I haven't seen more of is how much it hurt to see the guy who should have been the centerpiece of our defense running around tackling like a Blackshirt for the Wolverines. Hauseman could've been the guy to build a defense around for four full years. Stung everytime I saw him out there.

Any stud freshman should leave at this point. This will continue to happen. The rich gets richer while we celebrate beating LaTech. 

• TBH 1
7 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

One thing I'm surprised I haven't seen more of is how much it hurt to see the guy who should have been the centerpiece of our defense running around tackling like a Blackshirt for the Wolverines. Hauseman could've been the guy to build a defense around for four full years. Stung everytime I saw him out there.

Hauseman should play for Harvard.

• Haha 1

Public Service Announcement.

Problem-

How to show people that you don’t understand how NIL really works and that you have no idea what Nebraska is or isn’t doing in regards to NIL spending.

Solution-

Assume that Nebraska is not doing all they can with NIL based only on the team still not winning to your liking and that Dylan Raiola went elsewhere. Also completely ignore the fact that high on the 4* and 5* player’s list, in addition to money, is that they want to win, play for a contender and not get killed playing behind an inept OL.  For bonus points, get extra pissy and adamant about all the “resources” that Nebraska has while ignoring that almost all other D1 schools can bring similar levels of resources to bear.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 3