2023 College Football Playoff

suh_fan93

Just saw this via HOL: 12 of the top 13 teams in the final ranking are B1G or SEC (including incoming members), Florida State being the exception.

B1G: #1 Michigan, #2 Washington, #7 Ohio State, #8 Oregon, #10 Penn State

SEC: #3 Texas, #4 Alabama, #6 Georgia, #9 Missouri, #11 Ole Miss, #12 Oklahoma, #13 LSU

Pretty crazy.

• TBH 1

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh….wouldn’t that be fun?

I had this exact same thought, and figured if my dumbass could come up with it then it wouldn't be long for someone to actually start the process. I wonder if the NCAA and the committee fall under FOIA since it involves publicly funded universities.

• TBH 1

I watched several FSU games this year, and the entire ACC championship game.

I watched this video the other night. It's about the Orange Bowl, Georgia vs Florida State, with Kirby Smart and Mike Norvell.  Both are class acts and I feel for them.  I have so much respect for Norvell, biting his lip and doing these interviews after just winning the conf championship the night before, and finding out they are not good enough for the playoffs.

Man, duing the 90's I wasn't big on FSU.  Over the years my view started to change some.  But now I am a big fan of the Seminoles.