CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

The 5% that didn't teach their kids math...

I was never good at story problems.

If a train leaves Albuquerque at 12:30pm MST and averages 102 Kmh and is pulling 53 tons. Heading towards this train on the same track is one from Venice, Italy leaving at 6pm Rome standard time the same day averaging 95 Kmh and pulling 32 tons. What time moscow standard time will they collide?

the answer is purple

If a train leaves Albuquerque at 12:30pm MST and averages 102 Kmh and is pulling 53 tons. Heading towards this train on the same track is one from Venice, Italy leaving at 6pm Rome standard time the same day averaging 95 Kmh and pulling 32 tons. What time moscow standard time will they collide?

the answer is purple

- 2 points for not showing your work

As per My Cousin Vinny, it is a trick question unless these are scuba trains.

As per My Cousin Vinny, it is a trick question unless these are scuba trains.

Please back to topic. This has taken a life of it's own.

Pelini and Ron Brown in home tonight.

Any word on how the in-home went?

Very good according to almost every single recruiting site.

Elaborate Decked! The food was very good, the weather was very good, the money paid to Priest was very good, the new house we bought his mom was very good, her new job we got her was very good........WHAT!

Sorry. Little bit of a rant! We need him at NU! And I'm thinking we need to adopt some $EC RULES to get these guys hence above rant! Of course we at NU believe in trying to do it the hard way. You know, hard work and dedication and all that jazz!

Pelini and Ron Brown in home tonight.

Any word on how the in-home went?

Very good according to almost every single recruiting site.

Elaborate Decked! The food was very good, the weather was very good, the money paid to Priest was very good, the new house we bought his mom was very good, her new job we got her was very good........WHAT!

Sorry. Little bit of a rant! We need him at NU! And I'm thinking we need to adopt some $EC RULES to get these guys hence above rant! Of course we at NU believe in trying to do it the hard way. You know, hard work and dedication and all that jazz!

I don't have a premium membership to any recruiting site so I can't see all the info. From 24.7 article title "Pelini impresses Willis, family". All I got but if anyone has a premium membership to 24.7 please look up the rest of the information.

Mike Walker, Priest's stepfather said the visit couldn't have gone much better for both sides. He said that Bo is one of the best men he's met during the entire process and sees a lot of similarities between Bo and his son. Also said Priest's relationship with Nebraska is "definitely, definitely stronger than some other schools." Coach Joseph will be visiting next week. The four schools he is considering in NU, Florida St, LSU, and Virginia.

Mike Walker, Priest's stepfather said the visit couldn't have gone much better for both sides. He said that Bo is one of the best men he's met during the entire process and sees a lot of similarities between Bo and his son. Also said Priest's relationship with Nebraska is "definitely, definitely stronger than some other schools." Coach Joseph will be visiting next week. The four schools he is considering in NU, Florida St, LSU, and Virginia.

Pretty good company to be recruiting against. Hopefully we can get him because he will be an impact player for us.

I love for Priest to commit now. It would probably do wonders for us with other recruits.

I love for Priest to commit now. It would probably do wonders for us with other recruits.

I wish more kids would consider that. If sold that N is the place for you, jump on board so you can get others to follow!