CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Mike Walker, Priest's stepfather said the visit couldn't have gone much better for both sides. He said that Bo is one of the best men he's met during the entire process and sees a lot of similarities between Bo and his son. Also said Priest's relationship with Nebraska is "definitely, definitely stronger than some other schools." Coach Joseph will be visiting next week. The four schools he is considering in NU, Florida St, LSU, and Virginia.

I love for Priest to commit now. It would probably do wonders for us with other recruits.

I wish more kids would consider that. If sold that N is the place for you, jump on board so you can get others to follow!

My point exactly. Rose did a good job of recruiting for us. Stanton is working on several this year. Big name recruits can attract other big name recruits. Help us out Priest.

Tell you what guys, I'm really liking our chances with this one. I'll hold back though.... f'ing Owa.....

Imagine how much that guy would be helping our situation right now.

Given he wouldn't be on the bench learning his gap responsibilities.

As a true Freshman he had more TFL than like every freshman and sophomore DL we had...

COMBINED.

Tell you what guys, I'm really liking our chances with this one. I'll hold back though.... f'ing Owa.....

Call it EZ, we could use some good news right now.

I'll lay it out for you then:

1) His top four are LSU, NU, Virginia, and Florida State

2) His top four show us he is not afraid to leave home

3) Florida State's DC just got the job at Kentucky

4) Virginia's DC, DL, coach just got fired along with their DB's coach getting demoted

5) His trainer is a former Husker

6) We have the best coach in the nation (Bo Pelini) at stopping the pass and developing DBs

I have recruited student athletes before at the JUCO level and I will tell you that parents have a ton of influence on their child's decision. The fact that it appears by his top four that he doesn't mind leaving home really elevates our chances. In my opinion, if he is not completely blown away by Coach Corey Raymond on his visit to LSU, he is ours to lose. If his parents go on the visit to LSU with him it only increases our chances. His parents will not feel the same about LSU's coaching staff especially their HC as they do ours. That I promise you. I see this as a total NU-LSU battle.

4) Virginia's DC, DL, coach just got fired along with their DB's coach getting demoted

6) We have the best coach in the nation (Bo Pelini) at stopping the pass and developing DBs

I have recruited student athletes before at the JUCO level and I will tell you that parents have a ton of influence on their child's decision. The fact that it appears by his top four that he doesn't mind leaving home really elevates our chances. In my opinion, if he is not completely blown away by Coach Corey Raymond on his visit to LSU, he is ours to lose. If his parents go on the visit to LSU with him it only increases our chances. His parents will not feel the same about LSU's coaching staff especially their HC as they do ours. That I promise you. I see this as a total NU-LSU battle.

Normally I wouldn't feel good about a NU-LSU battle, but you got me feelin pretty good about things. Really like our chances with a lot of the guys were still in on, need Bo and his staff to close strong.

Normally I wouldn't feel good about a NU-LSU battle, but you got me feelin pretty good about things. Really like our chances with a lot of the guys were still in on, need Bo and his staff to close strong.

To reitariate, I once recruited student-athletes at the JUCO level when I was fresh out of school, they understand teams have bad games. They get that. At least the level headed ones. There are so many different things that come into play when on the road recruiting. If you'd like to hear more just shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to tell you more about my first hand experiences.

It's looking more and more like UCLA is going to get him.

Any specific reason as to why you think this? I don't disagree, just wondering...

Like lionsfan said, it's more of a gut feeling at this point. He has visited there, and we have never recruited well head-to-head against UCLA. Plus his friendship with Taahan Goodman, and Goodman looking like a UCLA lock.