Dennard Arrested for Assault

I walked by 14th and O after last call and there were at least 6 patrol cars with the cherries on. Lots of confusion and drunken interest.

Woke up this morning to find out it was Alfonzo punching an officer.

Sucks to suck, Dennard.

Wait a minute - you were in the exact same place at the exact same time and you didn't argue with 3 people and didn't assault an officer? What is the matter with you?

Oh, you have something called self-control?

Kids are kids, mistakes made. He gave us his all while he played for Nebraska. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, reasons, both sides. Not saying he was right by any means, but I am glad it happened after his career here was over.

Hope he cleans up his act quickly. Goes on and makes millions and has a good life. Those that know him say he is a pretty nice guy. I have no idea, but feel sorry for him and his family. Nebraska will recover from this, the question is will he. I am sure he feels bad enough about this, there is no need for all of us climbing on.

Choices, choices, choices...In a word the type of life you live is all determined by the choices you make.

This was simply an extremely poor choice of actions by Alfonzo Dennard at a very poor time in the young man's life. No doubt this will make his draft stock take a nose dive next weekend. Let's just all hope that the young man learns a very hard lesson from this, never forgets it, and uses it to make him a better man down the road.

Alfonzo, football will always be secondary to the type of reputation and lifestyle you live when you are not on the field. Please learn from this poor choice in judgement and move on with your life. Once a Husker, always a Husker....Go Big Red!

I'd say it's got to be Bo's fault that he lost his cool.

I hope this is a freaking joke. If anything, it says a lot about how great of a job Bo does controlling his team. Fonzo never had any problems as far as I know up to this point. Now, he isn't going through practices and team workouts. Completely 100% NOT Bo's fault that he did this.

I walked by 14th and O after last call and there were at least 6 patrol cars with the cherries on. Lots of confusion and drunken interest.

Woke up this morning to find out it was Alfonzo punching an officer.

Sucks to suck, Dennard.

Wait a minute - you were in the exact same place at the exact same time and you didn't argue with 3 people and didn't assault an officer? What is the matter with you?

Oh, you have something called self-control?

Haha I'd like to think so.