WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

Yes, it is HIPAA. HIPAA prohibits people who treat the person from disclosing names. For example, I can say, I took an x-ray of a tib/fib today of a 18 year old boy and that is not violating HIPAA. If I say I took an x-ray of John Smiths fractured tibia that is a violation of HIPAA.

wait a minute...How did John Smith break his tibia? How soon until he returns?

says he is going to chose on Sunday at the off-def all american bowl. It is down to NU and Florida State. Sounds like NU is the leader, but FSU is not far behind. He openly says that he will continue to take offers and visits till signing day. Says he will still explore and talk to other coaches to see what is out there.

Sounds like Tennessee could possibly move up in the mix with the coaching changes there. Sounds like he likes Butch Jones, so that is going to keep Tennessee in it i think.

says he is going to chose on Sunday at the off-def all american bowl. It is down to NU and Florida State. Sounds like NU is the leader, but FSU is not far behind. He openly says that he will continue to take offers and visits till signing day. Says he will still explore and talk to other coaches to see what is out there.

Sounds like Tennessee could possibly move up in the mix with the coaching changes there. Sounds like he likes Butch Jones, so that is going to keep Tennessee in it i think.

Isn't that a Bo no-no?

Isn't that a Bo no-no?

Ya, it kind of is. But my biggest question is why commit on tv if you're not completely ready and know what you want?????

With all due respect, I have no idea where all of this came from. This goes against everything he's said for months.

With all due respect, I have no idea where all of this came from. This goes against everything he's said for months.

kinda what i was thinking. Read alot about this kid and never seen this anywhere...not saying hes wrong, just that it would be alot different than what hes been saying.