SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

He weighed in to when he arrived at 6'2" 220 with not an ounce of fat on him that with a 10.28 100yd dash and 4.42 40.... this kid is going to be a beast for us.

Kid is a beast. Can see him playing this year. Like to see him as a peso-type. Could be dangerous as hell on the occasional blitz.

• 4 weeks later...

How bout we let him get in the game before we crown him the greatest thing since sliced bread?

No one said he was the greatest thing since anything, said he has an unreal combination of size and speed. On measurables and stats alone he is an elite 5 star athlete IMO

How bout we let him get in the game before we crown him the greatest thing since sliced bread?

No one said he was the greatest thing since anything, said he has an unreal combination of size and speed. On measurables and stats alone he is an elite 5 star athlete IMO

I have high hopes for Gerry, but if u just evaluate guys on measurables then you are probably thinkin kenzo cotton Is a 5 star kid based on measurables. I don't see kenzo as a div 1 kid, but He is faster than Gerry and has great size too. Lets see how he plays against great competition. Again, I think this kid will be a player but we will see how quickly that happens.

It's a figure of speech man...you do know what that is right? So I'll ignore your first sentence.

I say before everyone thinks Gerry is going to be amazing...we wait and see what we hear coming out of camp.

lighten-up-francis-o.gif