Ohio State opens up 5 point favorite. Who ya got?

Who ya got?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think OSU wins easily...I'll say 35-17. It doesn't matter that NU isn't a top 10 team anymore, everyone is always gunning for them. Wiscy had no business being on the field with Nebraska, and they nearly won in Lincoln. OSU will still be pissed about last year, and the Huskers and Bo had no answer for Miller last year, and won't this year either. It sucks, but this is the reality of a B1G road game at night against a higher-ranked team. OSU not having Jordan Hall may help, but probably not enough.

Please Bo and Big Red...prove me dead wrong and I'll happily eat crow.

I was a Lord fan. He had a bad Junior year but go back and watch some of that with an open mind. Much of that was because of a bad O line. The O line improved his senior year and we won 10 games. He was a fantastic runner.

Huge J Lo fan as well. Dude put the team on his back and carried them for sure. Don't know why he is not more of a fan fave.

Pelini's Big Night Games Away From Home

(2008) Oklahoma 28-62 L

(2009) Texas (CCG) 12-13 L

(2010) Texas A&M 6-9 L

(2010) Oklahoma (CCG) 20-23 L

(2011) Wisconsin 17-48 L

(2012) UCLA 30-36 L

Not a great track record against quality opponents. Hope we turn things around, but if I'm putting money on it, OSU all the way.

disg_kfdj897.gif