Predict the 2013 season

KJ.

PSU will be lucky to get anything done next year. They really played out of their asses this year to get 8 wins.

MSU is MSU, They never beat NU

Northwestern will be salty

Michigan I am not sold on, they are moving towards the WCO offense, thank god.

UCLA will be interesting, I was not sure what to make of them this year.

Last year I claimed that Southern Miss was better than UCLA and that beating the Bruins was a stone cold lock.

I also predicted that Ameer Abdullah would never be a featured running back.

So I'm gonna sit this one out.

:lol:

At least you're honest.

I admit, after looking pretty good against So Miss, I was pretty confident against UCLA as well.

Last year I claimed that Southern Miss was better than UCLA and that beating the Bruins was a stone cold lock.

:lol:

At least you're honest.

I admit, after looking pretty good against So Miss, I was pretty confident against UCLA as well.

We had a good chance against them in spite of poor tackling and odd play calling which did us in. That's just me though.

I dont remember these statements. Wouldve been better left unkown. I commend your honesty, but, as a result, I will never be able to take anything you say seriously every again. :P

I see Michigan and UCLA as the two games that we could lose. I hope that we can give UCLA some payback and Michigan will be the one that matters most, as it is a conf. game later in the season. Beating UCLA would be a nice emotional kick-off for the conf. season showing that perhaps the 2012 team that choked a times has found some emotional stability.

Wyoming--W

Southern Miss--W

UCLA--L (sorry guys...UCLA will only get better > NU)

SDSU--W

Illinois--W

@ Purdue--W/L (Purdue at home...it's like Jekyll and Hyde with Purdue)

@ Minnesota--L (sorry...Kill will outcoach Pelini)

Northwestern--L (revenge game)

@ Michigan--L

Michigan State--L (revenge game, pt. 2)

@ Penn State--L

Iowa--W

6-6

Heart of Dallas Bowl ;)

Whoa......If it comes true, god forbid, then you forgot to insert one important sentence for above post titled "FIRE BO! FIRE BO! FIRE BO!".

How many members to join FIRE BO club if 6W-6L record in soft 2013 schedule? Myself, not yet, waiting for next year judgement, ala Billy Clown era. However, I prefer slashing Bo's salary like 50% cut ;).

Wyoming--W

Southern Miss--W

UCLA--L (sorry guys...UCLA will only get better > NU)

SDSU--W

Illinois--W

@ Purdue--W/L (Purdue at home...it's like Jekyll and Hyde with Purdue)

@ Minnesota--L (sorry...Kill will outcoach Pelini)

Northwestern--L (revenge game)

@ Michigan--L

Michigan State--L (revenge game, pt. 2)

@ Penn State--L

Iowa--W

6-6

Heart of Dallas Bowl ;)

Whoa......If it comes true, god forbid, then you forgot to insert one important sentence for above post titled "FIRE BO! FIRE BO! FIRE BO!".

How many members to join FIRE BO club if 6W-6L record in soft 2013 schedule? Myself, not yet, waiting for next year judgement, ala Billy Clown era. However, I prefer slashing Bo's salary like 50% cut ;).

Interesting! I think

I dont remember these statements. Wouldve been better left unkown. I commend your honesty, but, as a result, I will never be able to take anything you say seriously every again. :P

On the other hand, I've been 100% accurate predicting what the members of HuskerBoard will complain about each week.

Right now.

If you're smart, you'll probably be feeling emotions including:

• We played arguably the 2nd best team in the country pretty well

Georgia is good, but how could anyone possibly argue that Georgia is the 2nd best team in the country?

Anyway, history would say 4 losses, but with that schedule, only 2 or 3 losses.

They were one bone headed play away from playing for the title. I would say it is pretty clear who ever was going to meet ND in the MNC was going to kick their a$$.

The three games I would call a toss up are UCLA, Michigan & Northwestern. UCLA & Northwestern are at home & UCLA is early in the year. haven't decided if that is good or bad. If NU comes out ahead in both of those games it will make the Michigan even more difficult as it will probably determine the CCG & a chance at a MNC. Michigan will be coming off of a in state rivalry game & hopefully will be drained.

As far as Michigan St, they will probably be even worse next year with losing Bell.

This team will be interesting because the combination of players coming back is pretty much exactly what a coach wants: an experienced offense that will take minimal time to mold and a young defense that will take more time to mold, but, being the defense, normally molds quicker than the offense.

Honestly, if the reports about the athletes on D are even halfway true, this is not a team that anyone is going to want to mess with from about mid-October on. UCLA may nip us early, but between what happened last year and the game being at home, I like our chances. By the time we roll up to AA for Michigan, offense and defense should be firing on all cylinders.

I don't want to say we'll win every game, but the potential is there. However, we also have to account for that one letdown game, probably at home that we have no business losing. Illinois still has the last remnants of that Zook talent and Schelhouse (sic) could have a bounceback year so I'd say that they are the most likely suspect.

I really think our home field is getting back to where it was. Since 2010, our only home losses came in games where we had multiple drops on assured tds, and a flukey loss to Northwestern. Overall we've played a heck of a lot better at home (that span also includes 2 victories over top 10 teams). Coupled with what happened last year in Pasadena, and I believe we'll win comfortably (2 scores). NW doesn't have the guys on defense, and Pelini has finally seemed to get a handle on running QBs (though it does put a lot of pressure on our CBs). We do have a big date with Michigan in Ann Arbor no matter what. The team has to get over the hump in big time road games.