Braylon Heard Transferring...

f#*k

he should have redshirted his freshman yr. AA was playing special teams, green was a 5* had to have him in field. Heard coulda waited a year and we'd probly still have green and Heard.

I freakin loved Heard. He was a step away almost every time he touched it.

If this is a case of playing time, I blame Ron brown. He's in charge of the rotation. He wore Rex down as a jr and he's allowing AA to get 25-30 some games? "Oh well, Rex/AA is a warrior, they want to be out there--blah blah blah."

Heard was awesome and was one play away heading to this yr. Or could've just won it outright. I'm PISSED

Probably a good person to blame instead of the blaming Bo for everything. Brown came out and said during the year when Heard wasnt playing he is in charge of the rotation and he needed to rotate them better. We all bitched about Heard not getting enough carries during the year. Beck also said they didnt feel like he could take the pounding of alot of carries. Whether thats because of his reported injury, we will probably never know. I think we do have a bit of a concern with equal playing time, and managing it better.

It takes things like this to make you change for the better. Bo and staff are getting better, learning every year, and things like this need to be a learning experience. Guys are always going to leave. My wife is in a 6 figure job where people quit to go back to school, or because they arent happy with one person... and it just boggles my mind. People have their own opinions and will always do what they think is best. When you are dealing with this many personalities your never going to get everyone to see eye to eye. They need to get Armstrong alot of playing time this year, and i mean with the first team. No garbage time BS, get him and these guys some snaps.

Its definitely something the staff needs to sit down and evaluate. Need to start trusting the younger players more and let the players go out and make plays.

:yeah

GBR!!!

Ameer Abdullah@Ameerguapo

here we go with this guy....

I about quoted that here but didn't know it's context.

thought i would leave it up to speculation. Its always fun to see what other people think. For instance im sure Hedley thinks its about Bo.

Obviously we weren't the only ones. The two reply tweets are "convince Heard to stay" and "please convince Heard to stay!"

I am just a reader, but had to respond. Heard is a good back, but had trouble blocking in the pro set. This is the main reason he did not see any more carriers. It sounds likes he might get moved to the slot, which he did not want to do. I have also heard the King was impressive on the scout team. There are many reasons why he wants to leave and not every 4 star pans out. If he is all that good, the coaches will try to get him to stay.

• Fire 1

Terry Joseph@Coach_TJoseph

“Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.”Our energy should be on what The HuskerNation can control. LetsFinish #GBR

Smart man

A fan reply tweeted: "I love you." I promise it wasn't me this time.

But yes, smart man. FINISH! #GBR

I am just a reader, but had to respond. Heard is a good back, but had trouble blocking in the pro set. This is the main reason he did not see any more carriers. It sounds likes he might get moved to the slot, which he did not want to do. I have also heard the King was impressive on the scout team. There are many reasons why he wants to leave and not every 4 star pans out. If he is all that good, the coaches will try to get him to stay.

Welcome to the Board! :thumbs

Terry Joseph@Coach_TJoseph

“Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.”Our energy should be on what The HuskerNation can control. LetsFinish #GBR

Smart man

A fan reply tweeted: "I love you." I promise it wasn't me this time.

But yes, smart man. FINISH! #GBR

Its ok you can love an older man, just not a HS kid

• Fire 1