Spring Practice Updates

I never mentioned a specific type of injury. I'm not one of the baffons posturing a type of injury. I leave that up to info being released from the medical professionals/school/athlete. All I said was the region of the body. Anything short of bone popping out of the skin, or something so bad like the injury to the South Carolina running back last year (you just know it was bad, just not how bad) I don't guess.

Your exact words were "sounds like he got an ankle rolled on" a rolled ankle is more commonly known as a sprained ankle. All I am saying is mixed reviews coming from members of the team/staff/parents on if it is even an ankle and not up the leg a bit. We all know Bo likes to hide info as much as possible.

You are making the leap to judgement. Rolled on ankle describes what the people were saying for what occurred I'm not making the leap to judgement for a specific injury. I'm smart enough to know when something like that occurs it can rang from a minor ankle ache to a full blown broken bone or Achilles tear.

Again we don't know if it is even his ankle

Ankle, knee, turf toe, hang nail, or whatever. I sure wish Braylon was still on-board and taking reps.

I never mentioned a specific type of injury. I'm not one of the baffons posturing a type of injury. I leave that up to info being released from the medical professionals/school/athlete. All I said was the region of the body. Anything short of bone popping out of the skin, or something so bad like the injury to the South Carolina running back last year (you just know it was bad, just not how bad) I don't guess.

Your exact words were "sounds like he got an ankle rolled on" a rolled ankle is more commonly known as a sprained ankle. All I am saying is mixed reviews coming from members of the team/staff/parents on if it is even an ankle and not up the leg a bit. We all know Bo likes to hide info as much as possible.

You are making the leap to judgement. Rolled on ankle describes what the people were saying for what occurred I'm not making the leap to judgement for a specific injury. I'm smart enough to know when something like that occurs it can rang from a minor ankle ache to a full blown broken bone or Achilles tear.

Again we don't know if it is even his ankle

Ankle, knee, turf toe, hang nail, or whatever. I sure wish Braylon was still on-board and taking reps.

Amen