Who's not coming? - Players fight?

Breaking beer bottles over heads might be crossing a line if that is the case, but I personally don't mind the players going at each other once in a while. I think overall it builds more continuity . Like fighting with a brother or sister.

Well, that's one way to look at it....

Well if you're going to cherry pick......

Just giving you a hard time man :wasted

I know. I know. It's all fun and games until someone get a bottle broken......Oh wait.

It must be something more serious than somebody getting bopped over the head with a bottle. Why do you need to do that if you are a big strong guy anyways? I wonder if there was some serious property damage or something? That might be enough to get the boot.

Under most circumstances, I'd rather bust my beer than break my hand.

I can't say I agree. That seems like a cowardly move to me. Especially against a teammate if that is the case.

Rumors of a player on player fight at a party that got pretty physical. They just talked about it on Sharp and Benning. Doesn't sound good.

Good Lord.....Players have always gotten into fights with each other at parties. I remember that we never wanted to go to football player parties because they would constantly be getting into fights with each other.

Yeah but players haven't always hit teammates over their heads with a beer bottle.

You really were never at very many parties with football players, were you?

No I wasn't, so feel free to tell me what happened at those parties. I understand that when guys get drunk they do some dumb stuff but I simply can't believe that something like shattering a beer bottle over a fellow teammates head was common even in those days. Most of those guys were men and didn't have to use more than their fists. Shattering a beer bottle over someones head is intent to seriously injur someone, not just anger over words said, not just wanting to kick their ass, but I want to put you in the hospital hate.

Let's put it this way, I have witnessed full pieces of furniture shattered into small pieces by football players either "falling" on them or the furniture "falling on the players.

Ugh. There was a chance this was the year. Louisville has been to a BCS bowl twice since we have last. Curse of Black Friday, why must you haunt us so.

No offense to Suttles, or Brown, or whoever; but if we did in fact have a chance at a BCS bowl with them, than we still do without them.... No doubt they would have contributed, but their impact wasn't (or isn't) going to be that great....

• Fire 1

Ugh. There was a chance this was the year. Louisville has been to a BCS bowl twice since we have last. Curse of Black Friday, why must you haunt us so.

No offense to Suttles, or Brown, or whoever; but if we did in fact have a chance at a BCS bowl with them, than we still do without them.... No doubt they would have contributed, but their impact wasn't (or isn't) going to be that great....

I somewhat agree with you. However, in the era of reduced scholarships, every good player is needed on the team. If nothing more, it reduces depth at a position. A couple injuries to that group and you all of a sudden realize having that one or two players on the team would have helped maybe win a game or two.

How is Suttles at the party? Arrived on campus early?

A lot of the 2013 recruiting class has been on campus since the beginning of June. Ballparking, I think they reported around June 6.

IIRC, you can start participating when you enroll in classes so they get here and get enrolled so they can start working with the team.

It must be something more serious than somebody getting bopped over the head with a bottle. Why do you need to do that if you are a big strong guy anyways? I wonder if there was some serious property damage or something? That might be enough to get the boot.

Under most circumstances, I'd rather bust my beer than break my hand.

I can't say I agree. That seems like a cowardly move to me. Especially against a teammate if that is the case.

Against a teammate, maybe, but try getting in a fight without knowing what the other guy(s) is going to do or what weapons or training he (they) has.

Calling something "cowardly" in a fight doesn't make sense, other than some preemptive cold clock.