Who's not coming? - Players fight?

While im new to contributing to this board, another message board i read, with a reliable source in my opinion, said suttles is already home. According to this, it was his last straw bc he had issues with trouble back home. Not trying to cite info without solid media sources, but the guy with the info is usually a straight shooter.

Sources... hmm. Who are these sources again?

This is pretty confusing.

The one I got it from was some source called Husker Corner. I'm not sure how reliable it is, but I would assume a site called Husker Corner would have some sort of inside info.

d

More on these developments here: LINK

While there have been no official statements made by the school or team, sources tell us that it is likely that Suttles and Brown will likely be suspended indefinitely with Santos, Rose, and others facing less severe charges.

So if this one holds true, it will suck, but at least we can hang onto Santos and Rose. I expect both of those guys to have large roles this year.

This is the article I found....like some people guessed, wasn't reported to the cops. I hope Brown and Suttles don't miss too much.....Rose, Santos, and Brown will all be key contributors in the near future.

While im new to contributing to this board, another message board i read, with a reliable source in my opinion, said suttles is already home. According to this, it was his last straw bc he had issues with trouble back home. Not trying to cite info without solid media sources, but the guy with the info is usually a straight shooter.

Is it this guy?

justwinnebraska said...

Suttles is probably already back home. We will just need to replace him in this cycle. The other guys are likely to remain with the team but will likely have to deal with some suspension stuff.

More on these developments here: LINK

While there have been no official statements made by the school or team, sources tell us that it is likely that Suttles and Brown will likely be suspended indefinitely with Santos, Rose, and others facing less severe charges.

So if this one holds true, it will suck, but at least we can hang onto Santos and Rose. I expect both of those guys to have large roles this year.

cant remember the terminology used when other players have been suspended or kicked off the team under Pelini, but I've seen a few stories over the last few years where players that were suspended indefinitely were let back on the team eventually, probably depends on the coach but if this is true I don't think it automatically means they are off the team forever

Is it this guy?

justwinnebraska said...

Suttles is probably already back home. We will just need to replace him in this cycle. The other guys are likely to remain with the team but will likely have to deal with some suspension stuff.

Sorry guys. Didn't see that had already been posted about suttles! Promise I'm not wifi!.. I would rather be a red headed step child.

Don't tell me that's wifi?

It is

hahahaha jesus that guy is everywhere

Obviously he PM'd, someone reputable on that board. Asked what was going on. Went on to say he isn't one to go blabbing everywhere to everyone about things he is told, and bingo bongo he its the man spreading the "news". Shocking