Do Husker Fans Handle Losing Well?

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What the hell, did you fans even think about preparing for this poll. The way you guys are answering this poll, you would think this is SW Missouri State Tech or something. We'll be lucky if we can ever complete another poll in my lifetime. Changes need to be made.

Btw- we take losing just fine.

This was an interesting poll question. I think the fact that we continue to sell out the stadium and have fans that travel as good or better than any other team in the country regardless of what the score was from the week before says that we handle losing pretty well.

The invention of forums/chatrooms/blogs has just given the unhappy minority a platform to vent and that is what gets broadcast to the world and unfortunately leaves people with the impression that this is how we behave from losing.

Hell...some don't even handle winning well. I will guarantee you after a big win this season, I will come on here and someone will be bitching about the team and how totally pathetic they are.

Just look at some of the comments on this board from time to time. We win 10 games last year, play for the conference championship. We win at least 9 games ever since Bo was here and I still see comments that we absolutely suck.

Do fans of any team handle losing well?

Iowa.

wait, what? i must be missing the sarcasm because they are absolutely horrible after they lose.

Perhaps not quite sarcastic but at least tongue-in-cheek. The don't seem too disappointed in Ferentz after a 4-8 year last year.

I am sure they are more than disappointed but with his 20 yr contract with huge buy-out, they might as well bite their tongue for a while.