2 suspended, 1 transfer.

Sean Callahan saying in a radio show around here that Aflava's future with the program is in serious question. MARCUS Newby's future is also in doubt.

...uhg. well, there went that potential depth at LBer we finally were forming.

out of the 7 LBers in the last 2 classes I think we'll have 3 left next year. Good ones in Rose, Bandera's at least.

Hopefully we don't lose Newby, but Love is a RS LB and we will return significant minutes at each LB spot.

...uhg. well, there went that potential depth at LBer we finally were forming.

out of the 7 LBers in the last 2 classes I think we'll have 3 left next year. Good ones in Rose, Bandera's at least.

I think it would be four (Anderson, Love, Rose, Banderas).

It would hurt to lose Afalava and/or M. Newby. I had heard great things about Newby. We can't afford to lose any depth.

I think the Moss issue is being a bit overblown. He plays and he's played despite Bo knowing about his indecent exposure. I'm betting Moss will get fined, and that will be that.

As for Afalava, I think it would hurt to lose him, especially considering that we'd lose him due to grades--something that can easily not be a problem if you just put forth a small amount of effort. Marcus Newby would hurt as well, but it sounds like he's not in Florida because of an NCAA rule, not anything that he's done.

All in all, I think it's not going to be as big of a story as we're thinking.