RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

I'm going to say this, and say it again, and again, and again, until it stops.

We have LITERALLY lost recruits before because of the fan's constant skepticism about their commitment. You'll argue we don't need those kinds of kids anyways. Cool, whatever. But I'm saying it happens. And I swear to God... take a look and his highlight film. Tell me you'd be okay with scaring him off, with the doubt of the fanbase in him before he ever stepped foot here was a reason for him considering other schools.

He said he was committed. He has said it multiple times. Please. Stop.

I call bullsh#t

• Fire 6

I won't believe that fans/forums are the main reason why a kid decommits, but I have heard kids speak to it.

Heck, we love the stories of kids showing up for visits, fans knowing their names and rattling off their stats and how much of an impression that made. Ralph Brown had a great story about that. So, why is it unfathomable to see the flip side? Can't have your cake and it eat too.

I won't believe that fans/forums are the main reason why a kid decommits, but I have heard kids speak to it.

Heck, we love the stories of kids showing up for visits, fans knowing their names and rattling off their stats and how much of an impression that made. Ralph Brown had a great story about that. So, why is it unfathomable to see the flip side? Can't have your cake and it eat too.

I will take this to the tangent thread and explain my reasoning.

Derrius Guice has decommitted from LSU in order to take his 5 visits.. Any idea if this will cause LSU to offer Bussey?

I saw that. Probably depends on what he ends up doing. I'm wondering if Leonard Fournette doing so well is causing him to wonder what chance at playing time he'll have over the next three years. If that's the case, I would think Bussey would wonder the same thing.

Derrius Guice has decommitted from LSU in order to take his 5 visits.. Any idea if this will cause LSU to offer Bussey?

I saw that. Probably depends on what he ends up doing. I'm wondering if Leonard Fournette doing so well is causing him to wonder what chance at playing time he'll have over the next three years. If that's the case, I would think Bussey would wonder the same thing.

I thought that Sr. wants him to leave the state?

I know I shouldn't try to figure out the mind of an 18 year old kid. However, RBs get injured all the time. Especially ones that the team is using heavily. Back up RBs become starting RBs everywhere because of it.

More concerned if Broussett decommits, and he might eventually, because Guice is more of a big back/fullback type.

And he's going to visit Texas and may take other visits as well. Not sure how serious is looking but that both of them seem to be looking around shortly after Fournette starts having 100+ yard, two TD games seems like a pretty good correlation to me.

More concerned if Broussett decommits, and he might eventually, because Guice is more of a big back/fullback type.

And he's going to visit Texas and may take other visits as well. Not sure how serious is looking but that both of them seem to be looking around shortly after Fournette starts having 100+ yard, two TD games seems like a pretty good correlation to me.

That's what I've heard as well. Fournette will dominate carries next year, aside from who the have on campus already. For us, after Ameer, there's a notable hole at I Back. There will the perfect platform for someone to clam the starting spot. Otherwise, it will be a committee situation.

Wisconsin lost a top rated basketball recruit because of what he read on their message board.

Recruits do read these boards and it has been spoke about and shown to be true. Thanks Tom posted a picture of a recruit's tweet that had shown his profile on HB and that we were talking about him.

I don't think Bussey is going to decommit and I believe he knows we want him here really bad. He has built a great bond with the current players and his fellow recruits in this class.

Message boards make kids flip? Dont give us that much credit haha must not of been too sold on us

I find it pretty damn funny that so many people on this message board will complain up and down about Bo, Beck, etc. not taking accountability any day of the week, and then say things like this.

Talk about double standards.