RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

My definition of "not wavering one bit" must be different from yours, but I really don't have any interest in rehashing this conversation. Just pointing out the flaws in the girlfriend analogy posted above. (And by the way, the flaw in your own is that you shouldn't commit to someone, and allow them to commit to you, if you haven't finished checking out your options.)

Dude, quit being so negative. How many ways do other posters need to say it, they read this board and all you're doing is calling his character to question. If you were 18 years old and had this once in a lifetime opportunity to visits these other universities and be treated like a king you wouldn't jump on it? Obviously if his committment was being called to question don't you think we would be pursuing other options as well? We aren't are we? No because KB is our 2015 runningback and that's that. Look into all you want but the bottomline is you do not know what you are talking about.

OK, let's just pretend he's not looking at other schools and that there's nothing to see here.

I am totally pumped that this kid will be sharing time next year at DONU. Cross will get his carries, but it will be interesting to see who emerges from Newby, Taylor and KB. The rookie will definitely have a shot at picking up Ameer's slack. GBR

OK, let's just pretend he's not looking at other schools and that there's nothing to see here.

I am totally pumped that this kid will be sharing time next year at DONU. Cross will get his carries, but it will be interesting to see who emerges from Newby, Taylor and KB. The rookie will definitely have a shot at picking up Ameer's slack. GBR

What does it matter if he visited another school??? His father and himself have said 100% committed multiple times, so who are we to question that if he wants to go check out College Station and the 12th man once before he begins his career here? They have done nothing to make us question his committment and its getting old talking every week about whether or not he is staying, he is committed and thats that. No ifs or in your words, "lets pretend", just shut up and be happy we've got him committed.

Don't forget Wilbon. I thought Cross could be a #1 RB, but in his effort to become a more complete back, he looks like he forgot how to run behind his pads. Last year, he wasn't going to burn anyone, but we asked him to come in a lot on short yards and goallines (which was why Ameer didn't get many TDs last year despite all of the yards and carries he had). This year, Cross is faster (still not a burner), but he doesn't take contact well (turns his torso and has high pads). I would say, next year the #1 RB spot is going to be up for Newby, Taylor, Wilbon, or Bussey to take it.

Was his girlfriend going on dates with other guys to see what else was out there?

I hope we see this kid in red next year and I think he'd do well in our offense, but I don't think there's any problem with being skeptical when words and actions don't add up.

Oh I remember this being used before...who was the recruit last time this was said?

Was his girlfriend going on dates with other guys to see what else was out there?

I hope we see this kid in red next year and I think he'd do well in our offense, but I don't think there's any problem with being skeptical when words and actions don't add up.

Oh I remember this being used before...who was the recruit last time this was said?

Same one...?

What does it matter if he visited another school??? His father and himself have said 100% committed multiple times, so who are we to question that if he wants to go check out College Station and the 12th man once before he begins his career here? They have done nothing to make us question his committment and its getting old talking every week about whether or not he is staying, he is committed and thats that. No ifs or in your words, "lets pretend", just shut up and be happy we've got him committed.

Shut up? Go f#*k yourself and learn some manners while you're at it. This is a message board for discussing recruits, and when a recruit continually checks out other schools, it is entirely fair to discuss it.

This is a message board where Rule #1 is "No Personal Attacks."

Telling someone to "shut up" doesn't warrant telling them to "go f#*k yourself." If you need to spout off at someone do so in the Shed.

• Fire 5

Shut up? Go f#*k yourself and learn some manners while you're at it. This is a message board for discussing recruits, and when a recruit continually checks out other schools, it is entirely fair to discuss it.

Telling someone to "shut up" doesn't warrant telling them to "go f#*k yourself." If you need to spout off at someone do so in the Shed.

Sometimes I feel like is more of a daycare than anything else.

• Fire 2

Sometimes I feel like is more of a daycare than anything else.

I think a Pre-School fits it well