***2016 Recruiting***

What a great late surge by this class! Shaping up to be a good one. How many more schollies do we have left? And who is suppose to sign tomorrow?

Everyone is saying 2

That Beau kid and who else?

Think we need a WR now...Although if we lack any major WR this class, that must look appealing to Keyshawn Jr and crew for 2017.

Nobody else comes to mind as of now that we know about. Ideally, we could pull out a bigger bodied guy as Grim and Spielman are smaller receivers.

It'd be nice if the could find 3* DE looking for a home. Maybe even another OL.

What a great late surge by this class! Shaping up to be a good one. How many more schollies do we have left? And who is suppose to sign tomorrow?

Everyone is saying 2

Think we need a WR now...Although if we lack any major WR this class, that must look appealing to Keyshawn Jr and crew for 2017.

Nobody else comes to mind as of now that we know about. Ideally, we could pull out a bigger bodied guy as Grim and Spielman are smaller receivers.

Not quite how it works haha. We're pretty set. Beau is the last target

Everyone is saying 2

Not quite how it works haha. We're pretty set. Beau is the last target
I wasn't indicating that they could go to Amazon.com and find a DE.

You could tell us how it works. I know they plucked Reed away from Memphis and Davis from, I think South Florida, a few days before signing day. This Beau kid appears to be tracking similar to those two.

After looking over the class as a whole two things come to mind:

1. The defensive back, and offensive line haul in this class is loaded. Three different All-American Oline recruits in this class alone.

2. The "potential" at the skill positions is through the roof. A highly productive group altogether, and something about the Norfolk kid tells me he's going to be a star for this offense in the future. He's an incredible athlete, who should have that extra "want to" that you'd expect a Nebraska kid to have.

No doubt there are some holes in class, but I'm excited to see where these kids are in a couple years.

Well looks like the class is wrapped up with Beau committing to Colorado.

I have to say that overall I really like this class. We missed on some good guys late, but if you think about it, most were at positions we could afford to 'lose' on this year. At the end of the day, you can do everything right and still not land a player sometimes. Overall this is a solid, high quality class, devoid of many big reaches and safety nets.

After looking over the class as a whole two things come to mind:

1. The defensive back, and offensive line haul in this class is loaded. Three different All-American Oline recruits in this class alone.

2. The "potential" at the skill positions is through the roof. A highly productive group altogether, and something about the Norfolk kid tells me he's going to be a star for this offense in the future. He's an incredible athlete, who should have that extra "want to" that you'd expect a Nebraska kid to have.

No doubt there are some holes in class, but I'm excited to see where these kids are in a couple years.

I didn't know anything about the kid from Norfolk.

After seeing a few highlights, I'm glad we got him. He's big and mobile and think he will contribute soon.