Bo's Blowouts - analyzing the worst of the losses

Outside HuskerNation, 95% of true CFB fans said Bo is a foul X-rated mouth and big time ill tempered. And head coach, Bo was worst than Lane Kiffin (falsely accused, I hope). Again, outside HuskerNation, majority of fans stuck on T-Mart poking, Leakgate, cap weapon, postgame rant pressers, etc. ....... In contrary, Jake Jack Hoffman's thing, team meeting pranks, kindness, etc., faded memories or erase completely.

Couple of things - first, "true" college football fans? How do you qualify that? If you're going to create an imaginary pool of CFB fans and claim they think a certain thing, that's your right. Don't expect us to give you credit. What makes someone a "true" fan and someone else not one? My mom still gets confused about what the offense and defense do, but she loves the program and bleeds Husker Red. She still has a right to an opinion and it's no more worthy/unworthy than yours or anyone else.

Second, it's JACK Hoffman. So, please, just stop. That draws into serious question just how in touch with the world around you that you may/may not be, if you don't even know the first name of the boy that scored an ESPY winning touchdown and helped change the face of pediatric brain cancer awareness.

Please remove your scarlet glasses. "Imaginary pool" is in fact real OUTSIDE HuskerNation border.

Many fans (no biased) who respect our Huskers program but head-scratching questions about why we have put up with Bo's antics, leakgate plus a whole bunch of blowouts and no CCG trophy.

I live in Missouri, I never hear anything like this. The worst people will tell me is Nebraska ran from the Big12 to go to a "weaker" conference. I doubt most MIZWHO fans even know who the coach of Nebraska is. From the Husker fans I meet at watch parties for away games, I get nothing but love for Bo and the team. The biased fans are the Boelavers and the vast majority of them live in Nebraska.

I will agree with this. I live in Idaho and most people here just don't give a crap about what the Nebraska football team is doing in general. They are BSU, Oregon, OSU, Idaho fans. They really don't give BP much thought.

^ Exactly, nobody outside of our fanbase is scratching their heads and saying "man, sure am a fan of my team... but what is the deal with Nebraska and Bo Pelini?" (I am imagining some sort of Seinfeld joke type delivery with that...)

I don't know of a coach whom wasn't a foul mouth nor ill-tempered. Have you ever seen Brian Kelly?

Heck, I remember when the Navy HC Ken Niumatalolo when nuts on a ref:

Nick Saban

Urban Meyer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RhBdE_PZ_8

(I hope I embeded that correctly)

Can we get over this? Coaches get mad, just like we as fans do. The only difference is that it actually matters to them. I actually don't know if I have ever had a football coach that never got angry at even the slightest of mistakes. I got yelled at in high school for dropping a snap. I mean, I really got yelled at. (In my defense, our starting center was out that week. We got it worked out before the game).

Anyway, I know this is off subject, but I find it incredibly dumb that people get bent out of shape because a head coach gets bent out of shape.

Just for good measure, here's a man, a 40 year old, Mike Gundy.

• Fire 1

I live in Missouri, I never hear anything like this. The worst people will tell me is Nebraska ran from the Big12 to go to a "weaker" conference. I doubt most MIZWHO fans even know who the coach of Nebraska is. From the Husker fans I meet at watch parties for away games, I get nothing but love for Bo and the team. The biased fans are the Boelavers and the vast majority of them live in Nebraska.

I will agree with this. I live in Idaho and most people here just don't give a crap about what the Nebraska football team is doing in general. They are BSU, Oregon, OSU, Idaho fans. They really don't give BP much thought.

not Norman. OU fans was not an outspoken advocate of Bo's personalities but occasionally in bullsh##ting discussions why we have put up with Bo's nasty temper and embarrassing antics. OU fans always had a good and respectful rival but mystery in Bo's actions.

Outside HuskerNation, 95% of true CFB fans said Bo is a foul X-rated mouth and big time ill tempered. And head coach, Bo was worst than Lane Kiffin (falsely accused, I hope). Again, outside HuskerNation, majority of fans stuck on T-Mart poking, Leakgate, cap weapon, postgame rant pressers, etc. ....... In contrary, Jake Jack Hoffman's thing, team meeting pranks, kindness, etc., faded memories or erase completely.

Couple of things - first, "true" college football fans? How do you qualify that? If you're going to create an imaginary pool of CFB fans and claim they think a certain thing, that's your right. Don't expect us to give you credit. What makes someone a "true" fan and someone else not one? My mom still gets confused about what the offense and defense do, but she loves the program and bleeds Husker Red. She still has a right to an opinion and it's no more worthy/unworthy than yours or anyone else.

Second, it's JACK Hoffman. So, please, just stop. That draws into serious question just how in touch with the world around you that you may/may not be, if you don't even know the first name of the boy that scored an ESPY winning touchdown and helped change the face of pediatric brain cancer awareness.

Please remove your scarlet glasses. "Imaginary pool" is in fact real OUTSIDE HuskerNation border.

Many fans (no biased) who respect our Huskers program but head-scratching questions about why we have put up with Bo's antics, leakgate plus a whole bunch of blowouts and no CCG trophy.

And you obviously skipped "In contrary". Bo was good for Jack Hoffman thing, team meeting pranks (i.e. cellphone), harlem dance, kindness, ......

Cool, so if it's real, you can prove it.

I'll take quotes, a map with demographics, and a few polls. Shouldn't be too hard, eh?

And you obviously skipped "In contrary". Bo was good for Jack Hoffman thing, team meeting pranks (i.e. cellphone), harlem dance, kindness, ......

I'll take quotes, a map with demographics, and a few polls. Shouldn't be too hard, eh?

Well since you need message board proof of what people think of Bo Pelini, you'd probably like to read this then, complete with the internet comments.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/90398/an-ugly-final-act-for-bo-at-nebraska

not Norman. OU fans was not an outspoken advocate of Bo's personalities but occasionally in bullsh##ting discussions why we have put up with Bo's nasty temper and embarrassing antics. OU fans always had a good and respectful rival but mystery in Bo's actions.

Curious to how these talks go when talking about the Stoops brothers, especially Mike.

Curious to how these talks go when talking about the Stoops brothers, especially Mike.

Bob Stoops is a God in OU followers. For some reason, I can't stand Bobby.

• Fire 1

Well since you need message board proof of what people think of Bo Pelini, you'd probably like to read this then, complete with the internet comments.

http://espn.go.com/b...-bo-at-nebraska

99% internet comments (not author) was scarlet glasses guys including me.

It's called a vocal minority for a reason...

It's called a vocal minority for a reason...

And the article.....

ESPN Blog ......

Brian Bennett: OK, now we're down to the four guys I put on the hot seat. Let's take them individually, starting with perhaps the most controversial one. You'd have to suffer from amnesia not to remember how close Bo Pelini came to losing his job at Nebraska last season. But is it fact or fiction that he's on a hot seat?

Adam Rittenberg: Fact. I'm not sure where the pro-Pelini push is coming from. Does a bowl win and some Twitter fun with @FauxPelini really change anything? Nebraska has been a bigger national story during its spring game the past two seasons than when the games actually count. While it's nice to this side of Pelini, the only thing that matters is winning more games and getting Nebraska that elusive conference championship.

whats ya think? Media clowns coming to town?