Bo's Blowouts - analyzing the worst of the losses

Cool, so if it's real, you can prove it.

I'll take quotes, a map with demographics, and a few polls. Shouldn't be too hard, eh?

Well since you need message board proof of what people think of Bo Pelini, you'd probably like to read this then, complete with the internet comments.

http://espn.go.com/b...-bo-at-nebraska

99% internet comments (not author) was scarlet glasses guys including me.

It's called a vocal minority for a reason...

And the article.....

Article's are one person's opinion. Since it's such a landslide, surely we can come up with some actual data to support the opinion on Nebraska?

Please remove your scarlet glasses. "Imaginary pool" is in fact real OUTSIDE HuskerNation border.

Many fans (no biased) who respect our Huskers program but head-scratching questions about why we have put up with Bo's antics, leakgate plus a whole bunch of blowouts and no CCG trophy.

And you obviously skipped "In contrary". Bo was good for Jack Hoffman thing, team meeting pranks (i.e. cellphone), harlem dance, kindness, ......

"Many" is still significantly different than 95% of people you made up "true college football fans." You have absolutely no way to back up that claim. Furthermore, my job has involved (on several occasions) direct interaction with other college football fans/writers/media members. I come across people that don't like him. But, I've found that opinions are fairly split between don't like, don't care or like him.

You're entitled to not like Pelini, and you're entitled to believe some of his mistakes hurt the program and still do. You are not, however, entitled to make things up.

Okay, I admit "95%" stretch the truth but at least half especially last year i.e. news of leakgate, cap weapon, Iowa post game presser, etc. and even T-Mart poking, Stafford episode on TV, many feuds in press conferences ..........

And miscommunication ..... "You're entitled to not like Pelini". Not me and absolutely not a member of Pelini-hater club but simply silent observer in bullsh##ting conversations, again OUTSIDE Husker nation. Not "made up" at all.

I live in Missouri, I never hear anything like this. The worst people will tell me is Nebraska ran from the Big12 to go to a "weaker" conference. I doubt most MIZWHO fans even know who the coach of Nebraska is. From the Husker fans I meet at watch parties for away games, I get nothing but love for Bo and the team. The biased fans are the Boelavers and the vast majority of them live in Nebraska.

I will agree with this. I live in Idaho and most people here just don't give a crap about what the Nebraska football team is doing in general. They are BSU, Oregon, OSU, Idaho fans. They really don't give BP much thought.

not Norman. OU fans was not an outspoken advocate of Bo's personalities but occasionally in bullsh##ting discussions why we have put up with Bo's nasty temper and embarrassing antics. OU fans always had a good and respectful rival but mystery in Bo's actions.

I live in OR. people ask how NU did, not what Bo did during the game or why we keep him as a coach.

I can see how you may take that position because living in OK equates to the whole nation disliking Bo. :confucius:dunno

Okay, I admit "95%" stretch the truth but at least half especially last year i.e. news of leakgate, cap weapon, Iowa post game presser, etc. and even T-Mart poking, Stafford episode on TV, many feuds in press conferences ..........

And miscommunication ..... "You're entitled to not like Pelini". Not me and absolutely not a member of Pelini-hater club but simply silent observer in bullsh##ting conversations, again OUTSIDE Husker nation. Not "made up" at all.

You made me laugh with that post.

;)

All you guys "have to suffer from amnesia not to remember how close Bo Pelini came to losing his job at Nebraska last season." (borrowed by Brian Bennett voice).

;)

I guess you might as well change the subject. It's all good. that's what the BBS is for lying your ass off to make ones point.

For someone that doesn't hate Bo, you sure are going out of your way to post made up "facts" to show how bad of a coach he is.

I have heard these comments for years, in honesty from Missouri fan. My kid worked at Mizzo.

I must admit though, I still hear the negatives about Bo, but now mostly it seems to me, it is from the female side. Not sure what that means. I guess I get these comments because I am a very visible Nebraska fan. I drive a truck that says Huskers across the back window, wear Husker gear about everyday. That maybe the reason I seem to hear about the Huskers regularly. I am a huge college football fan, so if I see someone wearing a teams shirt or sweatshirt, I normally try to strike up a conversation. I love hearing about tail gating in the Grove, the USC song girls, Oregon's color array.

Being quite a bit older than most on here, I think of myself more of a college football fan than most of you. I think most on here are great fans of Nebraska, not so much the sport. Nothing negative by that. I was more like you when I was in my 20's I am sure.

To all of those that say there isn't a problem, why do we have these threads, why do the National talking heads bring it up, why do we have the PR program thing going on?

To all of those that say there isn't a problem, why do we have these threads, why do the National talking heads bring it up, why do we have the PR program thing going on?

Why are there positive threads if there is such a problem? Why do talking heads talk about all the positive things coming out of Nebraska?

If Nebraksa was in such bad hale why do we have almost half out games on prime time?

Is Bo perfect? No, and I doubt anyone claims he is. This isn't a black and white issue for anyone but Bo haters. I can see the good and bad, but some refuse to see anything but bad.