*** 2017 Recruiting ***

17 commits on our way to 22 (so they say). Sounds like we're looking for 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DT, and 2 DBs which is 6 guys for five spots but we could go up to 25 guys.

QB - 1 - TRISTAN GEBBIA

RB - 1 - JAYLIN BRADLEY, CJ Verdell

FB - 1 - BEN MILES

WR - 5 - KEYSHAWN JOHNSON Jr., JAEVON McQUITTY, TYJON LINDSEY, Joseph Lewis, Bryan Thompson, Jamire Calvin, Jeremiah Hawkins

TE - 2 - AUSTIN ALLEN, Kurt Rafdal

OT - 3 - BRENDEN JAIMES, MATT SICHTERMAN, CHRIS WALKER

OG/C - 1 - BROC BANDO

DT - 3 - DEONTRE THOMAS, DEIONTAE WATTS, Damion Daniels

DE - 1 - GUY THOMAS

LB - 3 - WILLIE HAMPTON, AVERY ROBERTS, ANDREW WARD

CB - 1-2 - Deommodore Lenoir, Greg Johnson, Elijah Blades, Michael Onyemaobi, Tony Wallace

S - 0-1 -

IF we can only have 5 ill take:

Lewis, Daniels, Lenoir, Johnson and Blades

I know we need Rafdal but those 5 could all be game changers.

Not sure how you guys feel about things, but anything lower than 15 just isn't good enough. We took some steps forward by hosting many top-tier guys, but we need to be landing them consistently. 4 and 5-stars need to be the norm, not the exception.

Ya, I'm just going to go with disagree and move on.

The TL;DR is usually "We need to land top recruits to compete for playoff titles". Pretty ground breaking theory.

Not sure how you guys feel about things, but anything lower than 15 just isn't good enough. We took some steps forward by hosting many top-tier guys, but we need to be landing them consistently. 4 and 5-stars need to be the norm, not the exception.

5 star recruits are never going to be the norm at Nebraska.... Hell, never have been.

Anyone else seeing Sean Callahan's tweets lately? I'm f'ing dying

It seems every other media outlet will put out an article about how we are more or less officially out of it with some of our bigger targets (Johnson, Lewis, for example)

Give it one day, and Sean publishes a paid only article about why we are pushing and will land him.

NEVER BELIEVING YOU AGAIN SEAN

5 star recruits are never going to be the norm at Nebraska.... Hell, never have been.

Ok, well, if that's the case then I guess we're not going to win any titles anytime soon, because in today's day and age 4 and 5-stars have gotta be what dominates the roster, as evidence as shown. Darn those pesky facts!

Ok, well, if that's the case then I guess we're not going to win any titles anytime soon, because in today's day and age 4 and 5-stars have gotta be what dominates the roster, as evidence as shown. Darn those pesky facts!
As a LSU fan can you give me a rundown of their class?

Ya, I'm just going to go with disagree and move on.
The TL;DR is usually "We need to land top recruits to compete for playoff titles". Pretty ground breaking theory.

Dude is there any way you can just block me do that you can just not see my posts? You seem to take exception to pretty much every single thing I say, and your repeated attempts at sarcastic wit and humor continue to fail miserably. Seems like an intellectual such as yourself would recognize by now that not every poster's posts are required reading. It paints you in an unflattering light as a disgruntled teenager or the like. Why so salty?

As a LSU fan can you give me a rundown of their class?

I'm far from being an LSU fan; in fact, I hate them with a passion. Baton Rouge is my hometown, but that's it. That being said, I'm sure they'll land another Top 10 class.

Known commitment times. All are Central

WR 2

Joseph Lewis :star :star :star :star .9903 Signing day - 3:10 on ESPN2 or ESPNU

Jamire Calvin :star :star :star :star .9043 Signing day

Bryan Thompson :star :star :star :star .8802 Signing Day - Noon

Jeremiah Hawkins :star :star :star :star .8630 Visited Jan 13th

TE 1

Kurt Rafdal :star :star :star .8559 Visited Jan 13th Probably announce Signing Day

DT 1-2

Damion Daniels :star :star :star .8596 Signing Day - About 10:30 on ESPNU

CB 1-2

Deommodore Lenoir :star :star :star :star .9654 Signing day

Greg Johnson :star :star :star :star .9705 Signing Day - 3:10 on ESPN2 or ESPNU

Elija Blades :star :star :star :star .8972 Signing Day - 3:00 PM

Michael Onyemaobi :star :star :star .8656 Signing Day - Between 3:00 & 5:00 PM on FoxSports West

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***