Not scared of Wisconsin

Starting this thread because I'm sick of all the whiny comments being plastered on this board as of late.

Wisconsin is overrated. Its a joke that they are even favored. What the ^/#$ has Wisconsin done this year? Blew a 24 point lead against LSU?? Oh, I'm really scared now...there is simply no way Nebraska can beat a team that was able to blow a 24 point lead against the mighty LSU...

This Wisconsin team you're all so damn scared of is the same team that got handled by Northwestern. "But...but...they whooped up on Maryland & Rutgers!!" Big deal.

Wisconsin fans...keep talking trash you guys don't have the will to win that Nebraska does.

• Fire 3

I have to agree with the OP, I still am worried that we might not show up, but I am not really scared of a team that was up on LSU 1st game of the reason, it would be different if they were up on the LSU team that should have beaten Bama friday then it would be a different story. We should win this game, TA is a playmaker and if we have Ameer back at 100%, coming off the bye week I think if we dont come out flat, we have a good chance to win and pull away late in the 4th and win by 17+